The Student Room Group

IMAT result 2016 and preparing to enroll: UK Students

Dear all,

Whilst I am aware the Imat results are yet to be released. I thought it would be good to open a thread for all those prospective student from UK hoping to start MD course in italy. For those who may not know, you will know your scores on 6th Oct and your ranking on 11th Oct. I want to know what preparation if any have anyone made. My first choice is Milan, and I have been making enquires online regarding accommodation but find it difficult since we don't even know if we got a place. ^_^. I think this would be great platform to exchange any useful advices and also find potential roomates in the event of getting a place. So please feel free to post any questions/advice you could add. Best of luck
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Ikkiea
Turns out we will find out our score on 9th October and ranking of EU on 14th.

That would explain why I can't find my score after logging in to Universitaly! I was just wondering how you know that the dates have been changed? I've been looking for information everywhere and have emailed but can't seem to find anything :smile:
Reply 2
I made a mistake. It is being published score today. I just saw my score now. It should be up now
Reply 3
Original post by stevenst
That would explain why I can't find my score after logging in to Universitaly! I was just wondering how you know that the dates have been changed? I've been looking for information everywhere and have emailed but can't seem to find anything :smile:

I was mistaken. The scores are up now. I don't know why there was such a delay but the information regarding earlier is a mistake. Many apologies

Quick Reply

Latest