The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

University of Huddersfield optometry

Is there anything we need to do before results day ?
Original post by Anonymous
Is there anything we need to do before results day ?

Hi Anon,

In terms of admissions and enrolment, nothing needs to be done before Results Day if you have a conditional offer :smile:

On results day when you receive your results, if you meet your conditions on your offer / get the grades you need, you'll just need to confirm your offer through UCAS and you will be sent information on enrolling. This will include info on getting your student card, getting access to your timetable and other information about Welcome Week with us.

Did you have any specific questions about starting your course or any other guidance before then?

Best of luck for Results Day!
Lewis

Social media and content officer, University of Huddersfield
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by University of Huddersfield
Hi Anon,

In terms of admissions and enrolment, nothing needs to be done before Results Day if you have a conditional offer :smile:

On results day when you receive your results, if you meet your conditions on your offer / get the grades you need, you'll just need to confirm your offer through UCAS and you will be sent information on enrolling. This will include info on getting your student card, getting access to your timetable and other information about Welcome Week with us.

Did you have any specific questions about starting your course or any other guidance before then?

Lewis

Social media and content officer, University of Huddersfield

Okay thank you my friend had sent me a screenshot of something that said awaiting sponsor on it and I was a bit confused ?
Original post by Anonymous
Okay thank you my friend had sent me a screenshot of something that said awaiting sponsor on it and I was a bit confused ?

Hi Anon,

Are you a UK based student or are you applying as an International Student? Typically UK based students, don't require Sponsors for their admission whereas a sponsor is one method an international student can fund their studies.

If you are a UK student and are just awaiting Results Day, you'll just need to check UCAS on Results Day, you can get your results from 8am onwards.

If you or your friend have any worries or questions about your offer or requirements etc, please call our Student Recruitment Team on 0333 987 9000 :smile:

Lewis
Social Media and Content Officer, University of Huddersfield
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending