The Student Room Group
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University

Robert Gordon Applicants 2012!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
I applied for RGU, Heriot Watt, Stirling and Napier but no one send me anything. I don't expect to get an offer right now, it would be enough for me to be sure they received my application. Thank you for your replies, I feel better now :smile:
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University
Reply 201
Whoop, conditional for Marketing (got it on the 9th Feb) for BB, will be a tough one but fingers crossed :smile:
I've never seen round the campus though, has anyone been round the business campus and have anything to say about it? :smile:
Reply 202
Original post by StevenF
Whoop, conditional for Marketing (got it on the 9th Feb) for BB, will be a tough one but fingers crossed :smile:
I've never seen round the campus though, has anyone been round the business campus and have anything to say about it? :smile:

Its really nice and modern, but I would say it is quite far from the city centre, but with most of the accommodation being nearer the city centre, it will involve a fair bit of travelling.
Original post by Alt__x
Its really nice and modern, but I would say it is quite far from the city centre, but with most of the accommodation being nearer the city centre, it will involve a fair bit of travelling.

50 odd minute walk or 30 minutes by public transport according to Google Maps :/
Reply 204
Original post by BritainPersonified
50 odd minute walk or 30 minutes by public transport according to Google Maps :/

30 minutes? Ouch.. If I get my condition then i'd like to live in the centre for the night life and for convenience so that would mean having to get up 30 minutes earlier for my lectures :/ oh well, I'm sure Ill live :tongue:
Reply 205
Original post by marie antoinette
which course?:smile:

journalism.

i know i live in australia but thats no excuse - im just going insane waiting.

id like to know that theyre gonna reject me sooner rather than later :P
Original post by ed2012
journalism.

i know i live in australia but thats no excuse - im just going insane waiting.

id like to know that theyre gonna reject me sooner rather than later :P

dont panic! i am also still waiting for an answer from RGU. well, i made 2 choises for RGU,but heard just from one of them. everything will be ok! you will get an offer. hope for it :smile:
Reply 207
dont panic! i am also still waiting for an answer from RGU. well, i made 2 choises for RGU,but heard just from one of them. everything will be ok! you will get an offer. hope for it :smile:

naww cheers pal! gimme a quote when you get a reply, and vice versa :smile:
Original post by ed2012
naww cheers pal! gimme a quote when you get a reply, and vice versa :smile:

of course! you too!:smile:
Reply 209
Has anyone got an offer for Accounting and Finance from RGU yet? I applied in early November and still no reply. They invited me to an applicants day in march at the business school, but it says on the email that im not guaranteed a place by attending!! and i live in London!!!
Reply 210
of course! you too!:smile:

hey i got a conditional :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 211
conditional for journalism :biggrin:
Hey, I just joined this, so I'm not sure how it works but I thought I'd give it ago. Does anyone know if there are interviews/offers going out for midwifery at RGU?
Original post by ed2012

Congrats!!!:smile:)) I am still waiting for my second answer :/
Original post by ed2012

Just got another conditional! :biggrin:D
Reply 215
I got an unconditional for Architecture in January and till reading through this thread, RGU was one of my last choices. I was afraid the university might not be so good (not a clue about it, seriously) but it seems to me that it's a pretty good place to study!
Reply 216
Just got another conditional! :biggrin:D

well done!
Original post by MattXLink
I got an unconditional for Architecture in January and till reading through this thread, RGU was one of my last choices. I was afraid the university might not be so good (not a clue about it, seriously) but it seems to me that it's a pretty good place to study!

you just might be my potential study mate if you confirm RGU. it is a great uni, believe me:smile:
Reply 218
I've just received my conditional offer for mechanical engineering. What is strange to me is the requirement of over 9.5 / 10 for my exams (EU student). Is this normal, taking into account that most offers are B's (~9.0)?
Reply 219
you just might be my potential study mate if you confirm RGU. it is a great uni, believe me:smile:

That's great haha, I'm still unsure of what I'm doing but I'm going to decided once I have other interviews and hear back from those.

Quick Reply

Latest