The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

I just got info about what i need to do in the first week. ie. register then some events/talks i have to go to for my course &
information about the gym..
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
faraday road complex :smile:
Alison267
I just got info about what i need to do in the first week. ie. register then some events/talks i have to go to for my course &
information about the gym..

sounds like what i got as well.. does it also include info on societies cos i don't think i've got that yet :frown:
Reply 123
IcEmAn911
i'd say give it time :smile: we've still got roughly 4 weeks left ! where are you two staying anyway?

We do, but I'm leaving on wednesday (for England), and so won't be home if they send it that late!!

I'm on BGP, Junipers :biggrin:
IcEmAn911
sounds like what i got as well.. does it also include info on societies cos i don't think i've got that yet :frown:

nope i didn't get that.
I don;t think that you do get information on all of the societies - that is what Fresher's Fayre is for. If not, then have a scout around on the website for more information on the societies.
Reply 126
I got an en-suite room at St Peter court need to be rent .. for 2008/2009 if any of you interested email me [email protected] bEcause I already sign the contract and unfortunately I can't go there.
Reply 127
anyone doing french and communications?! xxx:confused:
hey! i'll be at nottingham too =)
apparently, i am the only person in hawthornes (BGP).
Erzan
Oh that works? I was wondering if i could do that. I worked out if i got my accommodation in three equal payments I’d have money left over on my first term. Apart from scanning your letters, is there another criteria you have to fulfill? Or is it simply just emailing/phoning them and asking?

Well all I did was scan the letters with the dates of my loan payments for proof, and they emailed me soon enough giving me new dates. So now I won't be so broke on the first day! I had to nag them quite a bit though, but try emailing them as soon as possible (with ur student ID No.) if all fails and they take ages call them!

email:
[email protected]
or
[email protected]
I've decided not to go to Notts, errr, because I don't think it's the right course for me (Economics). I'm not sure if I've made a massive mistake or not, time shall tell.

Anywho, I hope you all have a fantastic time.
Dan-IW
I've decided not to go to Notts, errr, because I don't think it's the right course for me (Economics). I'm not sure if I've made a massive mistake or not, time shall tell.

Ah really?!
Have you decided what your going to do instead?
Reply 132
Dan-IW

Fair play to you mate. I'm doing Economics (for the moment), and it can get pretty difficult. I'm waiting to get my results back from my resits I took last week... :afraid:

Do whatever you think you'll enjoy.
I hate resits. My exam is on wednesday and i don't find out my result till the 18th.and i missed a pass by just 2 freaking percent! *mad*
good luck geoff.
kids, only go on a course you know you love..if you've got any doubts..quit!..ok that's a bit harsh, but still it's 3-4 years of your life,so think long and hard.
Thanks guys, that was my thinking. I do like Economics, but not enough to do it solely for 3 years. I'm thinking PPE now.

Although I am gutted about not going to university this year, was really looking forward to going to Nottingham. Nevertheless, the course is the main thing for me, so it must wait.

Good luck with the resits Geoff and LaTrampa.
Reply 135
Cheers Dan. Good luck La Trampa too!

I don't get the results until the 18th as well! Plus, I don't get back from holiday until the 20th. So that gives me two days to sort out my accommodation when I get back from holiday! :shock:

I was under the impression that it would take a week for the results to come... :dry:
sugarandbones
hey! i'll be at nottingham too =)
apparently, i am the only person in hawthornes (BGP).

Wahey! Im in Hawthornes too, i was starting to think it was just me :smile:
What flat are you in?
Reply 137
yay. i'm going to nottingham this sept. doing management studies.
Reply 138
bugmenot
I'm in!

Computer Science... yay, Dunno anyone else who's doing that though... :-P

Anyone staying @ Jubilee Campus?

Anyway, congrats everyone :-)

Computer Science+ Management Newark Hall Jubilee Campus!!!
holla!:yep:
Woopwoop! Nnneeeeewwwwwaaaaarrrrrkkkkk!

Latest

Trending

Trending