College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

City Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Original post by kajal_ganesh
Has anyone doing law read the books from the reading list?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yikes not yet
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
I applied for Psychology at City and I'm actually terrified I won't get in because I love up north so my entire year has been based around me preparing to move away.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied for Psychology at City and I'm actually terrified I won't get in because I love up north so my year has been based around me preparing to move away.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got accepted by City for psychology, if you've been accepted for psychology PM me :smile:
Missed my law offer :frown: going Essex instead have fun though guys!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg theres a reading list.
Where can i get the list from as i have been accepted on the law course and wasnt aware about this.
Original post by Asha Wari
Where can i get the list from as i have been accepted on the law course and wasnt aware about this.

If you find out please let me know by posting it on here as I'm completely clueless about it too!
Reply 347
Doing Economics :smile:

City wasnt my first choice, but I got rejected from my first (I`d also been to the uni already and failed a year.but I guess everything happens for a reason, hopefully this uni will be even better)

Original post by ARoxanne
If you find out please let me know by posting it on here as I'm completely clueless about it too!

The reading lists are here :biggrin: :

http://www.city.ac.uk/start-here/reading-lists?utm_source=UK%20Recruitment&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=7259195_FIRM%20keep%20warm%20-%20offer%20holders%202016&utm_content=reading-list&dm_i=O4X,4BL8B,LNE7OT,FTVEO,1

Law students!!! We should make a group chat! Pm me if you're interested :smile:))

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

No idea what to start with 😖
Reply 353
Original post by El Papi Chulo
Has anyone applied for international political economy? Or economics or politics?

Hi :smile: Im doing Economics (not with Politics)
Original post by bhavna31
No idea what to start with 😖

Same here dunno which one to start with.
Who's doing Psychology?? We should make a group chat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
They have induction timetables on the city website because apparently there's a welcome week on the week beginning 16th September, where you can meet the staff and students on your course.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Same here dunno which one to start with.

Is there any sort of law group for city? Cause that would be loads of help 😄
Reply 358
Anyone studying sociology with psychology????
Has anyone received a conformation email from city? On results day UCAS track said the uni should contact me soon as I have got in but they haven't yet :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending