The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Is City University London good for the Communication, PR and Advertising course?

Hello,
I'm in year 12, and I'm looking at City as an option, I was wondering if anyone has taken the course/knows someone who has taken the course if they can tell me if its a good course/uni or not because there a quite a few mixed reviews and I'm not really sure what to think also if anyone goes to the uni in general pls let me know if you think its a good uni - thanks - Neve
Hello 🙂

I'm Iris, a third year Politics student at City, University of London. I do not have any experience regarding the Communication, PR and Advertising Course but I can aid with discussing the university in general. I have been at City for 3 years now and have loved my time here!! I became apart of societies and a Student Ambassador which has led me to have countless opportunities. Alongside this, City offers the Microplacement Programme which is something unique to the university and allows students to have a summer placement with an employer. City has relationships with a variety of employers so me and my friends did a range of placements which helped with our experience. Overall, I have had an incredible time both academically and in my personal life.
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending