Nottingham
Visit website

The university of Nottingham- firmed choice 2016/17

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bethemily16
Firmed Nottingham!! Ahhaaha!
what course: Politics and International Relations
conditional or unconditional: unconditional
(if conditional) what grades do you need?: :smile: what subjects are you doing now?: history politics and psychology
Accommodation is Newark hall jubilee campus :smile:

Have fun in September r; I'd be so excited if I were you
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Recent bsc economics graduate from uon inbox any questions if you have any!! :smile:
I've firmed Nottingham!
Name: Laura
Course: children's nursing
Grades needed: BBB
Subjects: maths, psychology and health & social care
Just got my confirmation for mechanical engineering at Notts!! My offer was AAB I still haven't got my results back but I'm guessing I got A*AB. Can't wait for September to come 🤗
Has anyone else not received a confirmation email from the uni even though it says place confirmed on UCAS?
Original post by Bethan_M
Has anyone else not received a confirmation email from the uni even though it says place confirmed on UCAS?

It happened the same for me, but i talked with my Admissions tutor and he told me before my UCAS update that my state changed to unconditional. However,you can email your ug department to verify this. Congrats 🎉🎉🎉
Reply 466

Omg yes! I was so worried about this, it says my place is confirmed on UCAS track but I have not received an email directly from the university at all and I was starting to worry(especially because I got 1 grade lower than the requirements). Please let me know if/when you get the email.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Ac19951
Omg yes! I was so worried about this, it says my place is confirmed on UCAS track but I have not received an email directly from the university at all and I was starting to worry(especially because I got 1 grade lower than the requirements). Please let me know if/when you get the email.

Don't worry about it at all. The focus will be on getting the offers out and the emails and letters will turn up soon. As long as you have that Track updated you're absolutely fine.

Enjoy Nottingham!
Reply 468
Original post by ParadoxSocks
Don't worry about it at all. The focus will be on getting the offers out and the emails and letters will turn up soon. As long as you have that Track updated you're absolutely fine.

Enjoy Nottingham!

Thanks, Its just a little concerning because alot of my friends have received their letters of confirmation/congratulations from Universities whilst I'm still waiting for one. Do you happen to have a rough idea on long it would take to send me something of the sort? On my UCAS Track is does say "(Unconditional offer (firmly accepted))".
Original post by Ac19951
Thanks, Its just a little concerning because alot of my friends have received their letters of confirmation/congratulations from Universities whilst I'm still waiting for one. Do you happen to have a rough idea on long it would take to send me something of the sort? On my UCAS Track is does say "(Unconditional offer (firmly accepted))".

Don't worry - you're in. Everything is completely fine and they'll contact you very soon. It could be a couple of days but there's no hard and fast rules. Do not worry about it and enjoy your results day!
Reply 470

Yeah! I also haven't received a confirmation email, despite it being confirmed on UCAS.
On UCAS Track there isn't anything you need to confirm to accept the place at Nottingham is there, as long as it says (Unconditional offer (firmly accepted)) I'm in right?
Original post by Robert2798
On UCAS Track there isn't anything you need to confirm to accept the place at Nottingham is there, as long as it says (Unconditional offer (firmly accepted)) I'm in right?

Yep, you're all good! Congrats and have fun :biggrin:
Original post by Ac19951

Same here! UCAS says unconditional, and I have a confirmation letter on UCAS now, but when I view it under more details it still says the conditions (to be met by 31st August), is that the same for everyone? I'm so happy, but I can't quite believe I'm still in with 1 grade below (but another was above). I haven't had an email yet either, don't think I'll believe it until I do.

And the other stuff.

Name: Jam (nickname)
Course: MSci Biochemistry and Biological Chemistry
Was conditional, needed AAB. Now it shows up as unconditional (even though I got A*BB!)
Subjects: Biology, Chemistry, and History (And I got the Bs in bio and chem!)
Reply 474
Original post by Steampunk_Kitty
Same here! UCAS says unconditional, and I have a confirmation letter on UCAS now, but when I view it under more details it still says the conditions (to be met by 31st August), is that the same for everyone? I'm so happy, but I can't quite believe I'm still in with 1 grade below (but another was above). I haven't had an email yet either, don't think I'll believe it until I do.

And the other stuff.

Name: Jam (nickname)
Course: MSci Biochemistry and Biological Chemistry
Was conditional, needed AAB. Now it shows up as unconditional (even though I got A*BB!)
Subjects: Biology, Chemistry, and History (And I got the Bs in bio and chem!)

Just a heads up, yesterday I emailed the undergraduate admissions team and told them that I haven't received any email and they said it should have been sent out yesterday. They told me that if it hadn't than I need to contact the Clearing and Adjustment hotline.

So I contacted them and they said they have not sent out any emails yet. They will be sending out emails and letters with instructions on what to do next shortly. I assume it will be sometime in the next few days, so there is no need to worry after all!
Just got a welcome email! So happy!
Reply 476
Original post by Steampunk_Kitty
Just got a welcome email! So happy!

Just got my congratulations email aswell!
Reply 477
Hi,
I have a confirmed place at Nottingham! UCAS track says its unconditional (firmly accepted) and I also haven't received an email from the uni. I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything from accommodation. I accepted Cripps hall a few months back but haven't heard anything from them since.

Thanks
Ahh, got an AAB and was still rejected :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got A*AA and got into Nottingham to study Economics. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending