The Student Room Group

Nottingham or Sheffield - BEng Mechanical Engineering

Hello, I would like to find out which option would be better to choose, I've received both offers (AAB-Nottingham, AAA-Sheffield).
Original post by AdrKraft
Hello, I would like to find out which option would be better to choose, I've received both offers (AAB-Nottingham, AAA-Sheffield).

I would suggest nottingham as I have heard so many good things about that university plus it's a good place to go plus I will most likely go there as well
Reply 2
Original post by Prince_Mughal
I would suggest nottingham as I have heard so many good things about that university plus it's a good place to go plus I will most likely go there as well

What Positives about Nottingham are there, and does it explicitly make it better than Sheffield?
I studied engineering at one these universities and know engineering graduates from both.

Honestly I don’t think it’s possible to select which is better, I think you as a student can maximize your experience at either university.
Reply 4
Original post by mnot
I studied engineering at one these universities and know engineering graduates from both.

Honestly I don’t think it’s possible to select which is better, I think you as a student can maximize your experience at either university.

Thanks I really appreciate the reply, I'm considering Nottingham more right now as some of my friends put it as their firm choice :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by AdrKraft

Hi, what were you preidcted for Nottingham as I am predicted a B for maths and am worried that I will get rejected and that I will have to go through clearing. I hope you got into Nottingham alright
Reply 6
hi , please can you tell me what do they ask in the interviews for nottingham university, i got an interview but im not sure what should i be expecting

Quick Reply

Latest