The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Birmingham!! :smile:
Well Done Guys!! :d
Reply 182
falc0n
I got into hertfordshire, gutted I never got queen mary but im just so glad I got my course!!!

woop woop congrats! what course is it? :smile:
Reply 183
Toxic Tears
yeh it says that to everyone i think, but well done anyway! :smile:

ooh right! thanks :smile:
Reply 184
Congratulations everybody, I'm so happy I think I might go shopping for uni now! Weeeeee
Reply 185
Into ******* Keele, yay :smile:
Reply 186
SOMEONE HELP ME! Kent [Medway Campus] or Swansea University? I haven't visited the Medway Campus. I'm reading law and don't know which i should choose. It seems Swansea has a lot more on offer module-wise...but Kent is no.16 on the league tables for law, but doesn't have a huge selection of modules to choose from, whereas Swansea has a wider range...so what to do!? Dilemma.
Reply 187
What does "Register for adjustment" on the choices part of track mean??
Broderss
What does "Register for adjustment" on the choices part of track mean??

It appears for everyone. Adjustment is new for 2009 and means that if you exceed your firm offer you can look around for another place for 5 days while keeping your firm.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=998847
Reply 189
F1 fanatic
It appears for everyone. Adjustment is new for 2009 and means that if you exceed your firm offer you can look around for another place for 5 days while keeping your firm.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=998847

Thank You!
I'm not getting results, but I feel the need to inform you that *MJ* will be uploading him opening his onto TSR.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1001806
Reply 191
Hey, my results have met requirement but I haven't received the decision from unis yet. Should I call them now?
Congratulations! Your place at Keele University (K12) to study Music Technology and Physics (FWH3) has been confirmed.

:awesome:
eeyore79
Hey, my results have met requirement but I haven't received the decision from unis yet. Should I call them now?

If you have your results and know you got in then there's no point. It will update eventually!
Reply 194
Congratulations! Your place at Nottingham Trent University (N91) to study Software Engineering (G600) has been confirmed.

Woo! :biggrin: My grades are good enough to go through Adjustment if I wanted, but not going to. Exceedingly happy! :biggrin:
Congratulations all those that met or exceeded their offers! :biggrin:

Commiserations to those of you that didn't, however, I hope you find something suitable, be it via clearing, or taking a year out! :smile:
Minerva
As it says on the tin, really….

Just remember, if your results weren’t all you’d hoped for or expected, that there’s plenty of help and advice around, and all is not lost (although I know it can feel like that just at the moment).

Just got my place confirmed on Track. With this being the case, I can't be bothered to collect my results. Will I need them any time in the future, say for enrolment?
Reply 197
Snookercraze
Just got my place confirmed on Track. With this being the case, I can't be bothered to collect my results. Will I need them any time in the future, say for enrolment?
You might. You can always ring your college/school and ask them to post them on to you.
Minerva
You might. You can always ring your college/school and ask them to post them on to you.

Yeah, just to be safe. I think I'll drop my Head an e-mail.
Reply 199
well done everyone!

Latest

Trending

Trending