The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
AutVinceriAutMori
I have my place now, but my grades for last modules went as a shock- D for Chem and C for bio, I can't bloody believe it! I had A's and b's otherwise :frown:
:console: Maybe its worth a remark for you? How far off are you from the B and C? Good luck in any case, i hope you met your offer :smile:

Well, you have what you wanted (a place), which is the main thing!
Shockingly, I got accepted by my firm (Sheffield). I was 13 marks off the next grade, but like I said, they marked my coursework down 40%. I really hope they can do something to get it up to a C (at the very least), according to my teacher, my grades should have been AC, but they came out at DE. We'll have to see.
feeling very bad, maybe even worse than yesterday, hoping this is all a big nightmare and ill wake up very soon.
People that are going to their insurance! Does anyone know if we have to let student finance know that we're not going to the uni we put down on our form anymore, and we need to change it to our insurance? Can't find it anywhere..
Reply 303
Finally moving somewhere!!! Got a place in clearing on hold if my firm reject me, just waiting for them to call back and i can still plead my case to them. Something to fall back on in clearing. THANK **** FOR THAT
For some reason, I don't feel happy, I know that I should, since i got slightly better then what I was hoping/expected to get. And I can also apply to the uni's I want without a problem with my grades, but I still don't feel happy. Things always do take time to sink in for me though. After going to school y'day, I can't wait to get back, and see my year head/tutor. I'm so glad that the pressure has been taken off for next year, and that I already have the UCAS points required from most uni's from my AS's alone.
Reply 305
I have one hell of a hangover.
Feeling a little disappointed. I got straight A's at AS, but I couldn't really celebrate because I had to go to work straight after I got my results, and all my friends either live almost an hour away, or are abroad on holiday.
Reply 307
So very relieved and hungover.
Quite hungover but absolutely elated- managed to get myself down to the shop for the paper and I'm in it. =)
Quite ****.
big big headache.
Happy that i'm at least going to university this year to study the course I wanted, but disappointed its not at my first choice (Cardiff), where a lot of my friends and girlfriend are going. Have a feeling I might miss out :/
oh_adele
Well, you have what you wanted (a place), which is the main thing!
Shockingly, I got accepted by my firm (Sheffield). I was 13 marks off the next grade, but like I said, they marked my coursework down 40%. I really hope they can do something to get it up to a C (at the very least), according to my teacher, my grades should have been AC, but they came out at DE. We'll have to see.

All the best in the future! Glad we got our places, at least, good on Sheffield for accepting you :woo: :yep:
Reply 313
like ****.
I thought the overwhelming excited feeling the ensued in the first 10 ten minutes after viewing track would continue over the course of the week, its only the second day, and already the feeling has died off a little..now im more worried about the accomodation im going to be allocated.
Reply 315
quite happy yet in confusion- got a call from my desired uni through adjustment now awaiting my maths GCSE damnnn
i feel good :cool:
Reply 317
Very happy at the minute!
Reply 318
Ecstatic, and slightly shocked that I met my offer, let alone exceeded it.
Reply 319
Happy but drained.

Latest

Trending

Trending