The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I would be interested to see what people have to say on this as well as I wanna do biology... League tables say Oxford (suprisingly)!
Reply 2
Every biology course is different - decide what you want to do then look at the prospectuses to see the course structure.
Why do you care? You aren't going to study biology.

I'd say cambridge has the best biology dept, personally, but it's quite subjective. In terms of the course, then I would say Microbiology or genetics; again being subject to my personal preferences.
Reply 4
What do you mean?

You going for straight Biology or Biology-related stuff? Besides, the "best" Biology course would be the one you want to do and the one that suits you personally. Without knowing just what you like/want out of a degree, we can hardly advice!
tbh I don't think any biology course is right for this guy. He hasn't even taken biology, nor a science.
Reply 6
ThePenguinMafia
tbh I don't think any biology course is right for this guy. He hasn't even taken biology, nor a science.

Yeh I was thinking that myself! - was looking at his A-Levels and I'm thinking - where on earth are the sciences?

Can you even do Biology with those A-Levels anyway? :confused:

In fact - I just read what he hopes to do at uni - why is he even asking about Biology? :confused:
Reply 7
He might be asking for a friend or girlfriend or something :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending