The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Is the exam tuesday afternoon?
Reply 21
carcharodon
Is the exam tuesday afternoon?

lol i think at this stage you should really know when the exams are mate! yes it is tuesday pm for both GGB4 and GGB5! GGB6 if u are doing it, is friday morning.
Reply 22
Hey, just wondered really if anyone is absolutly definate that they cannot ask the same things in June as January?!?Also, I know that they kind of mix topics really, especially soils and the lithosere, etc. Does anybody know what January's papers questions were exactly?
Reply 23
ams_1
Hey, just wondered really if anyone is absolutly definate that they cannot ask the same things in June as January?!?Also, I know that they kind of mix topics really, especially soils and the lithosere, etc. Does anybody know what January's papers questions were exactly?

from the examiners report, they were:

TNCs+NICs
Lithosere (specifically i.e. not including soils)
Changes since the bluetack iceage
Groupings+separatism

from looking at the pattern, and due to the amount of time i have to share between geog and physics this week, and the not concrete, but generally assumed fact they dont repeat topics i am prepared to risk not doing these topics at all. i dont want to influence anyone else because this is a calculated risk, but thats what im doing.

Latest

Trending

Trending