The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Why are you pretending to be a subscriber?
Why have you got the same avvy as someone else? ; you thief.
Malsy
Why are you pretending to be a subscriber?
Why have you got the same avvy as someone else? ; you thief.

Same avvy as everyone else, what? And no I'm not a subscriber...yet:biggrin: . I'm planning to though very soon, I'm just merely stating I want to be a subscriber.:smile:
But lets get back to the thread guys.
Reply 4
cruciform
Same avvy as everyone else, what? And no I'm not a subscriber...yet:biggrin: . I'm planning to though very soon, I'm just merely stating I want to be a subscriber.:smile:

I said someone else. :biggrin:
OK, erm, and there are no other guys here:tumble:
Malsy
I said someone else. :biggrin:
OK, erm, and there are no other guys here:tumble:

there will be..hopefully:s-smilie:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
:lolwut:
I though economics was much more respect. does anyone know if accounting is respected at all?
Reply 9
Apples and oranges and all... but economics is definitely more quantitative in nature compared to accounting.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 11
cruciform
Yes but would you say it is harder or same, or even less difficulty? I would say I have a good enough level of mathematics, would I be suited to economics or accounting?

It really depends on the individual in question. I'd certainly say, though, that it could be argued that economics is harder due to the much more quantitative nature.
cruciform
Yes but would you say it is harder or same, or even less difficulty? I would say I have a good enough level of mathematics, would I be suited to economics or accounting?

would you enjoy doing an economics degree as much ?..

ans surely the quantativeness will vary depending on the economics degree
put it this way, you're not going to be in for an easy ride either way

Latest

Trending

Trending