The Student Room Group

I really don't know what to apply for!

As the title says.. and I don't know who I can talk to it about, my parents just say 'do whatever you want to do..' and my friends really don't care, and my careers advisor isn't very good!

Over the summer I was thinking that I wanted to study Biology because it would open lots of doors like teaching or working with animals but I don't want a career in research and don't really have a 'passion' for it. Also if I was to do Biology I'd have to get from a C to an A, and I think I might struggle to get the ABB for the Unis I'm hoping to apply to, and its VERY competitive.

I'm also interested in Environmental Science as it's more vocational and specific and know I could probably make the entry requirements BBB (that's the highest out of all the unis) and think I would really enjoy it however it doesn't open many doors, and I really would love to have the opportunity to work with animals or teach.

Also, I absolutely loved doing work experience in a primary school and really enjoy doing paired reading with year 7s in school so I was thinking maybe primary teaching would be an option for me, but then I only have the option to do something in that field after Uni.

I want to apply for Uni soon but I can't even start writing my application until I've decided what I want to do and I don't know how to decide!!

Latest

Trending

Trending