The Student Room Group

The Official Facebook and Social Networking thread

Scroll to see replies

What have your privacy settings got to do with watching the videos? As far as i'm aware you should be able to watch them regardless.. if not check through your privacy settings and state what might be preventing you from watching the videos. Maybe we can help you a bit more then?
Reply 81
Strawberrycayk
What have your privacy settings got to do with watching the videos? As far as i'm aware you should be able to watch them regardless.. if not check through your privacy settings and state what might be preventing you from watching the videos. Maybe we can help you a bit more then?

Heres the message that comes up
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3640/3387264323_0d6b5e6911_o.jpg
Reply 82
have they changed it so you can only join a workplace or school, because i cant join a city?

Oh in that case it isn't your privacy settings that are blocking the video its the person's who has posted the video.
Or it has been removed.
That video isn't on facebook, you probably have allow my profile to interact with other sites de selected.
Peachesishere
Oh god, could it be true?
Are these wild rumours correct? :unsure:

What wild rumours would they be? :eek3:
Facebook has to be the worst site in history for technical problems. It really is awful. Great when it works properly though.
Yeah mine has really crapped up. Grr Facebook
Reply 88
bump
Reply 89
It has been done to confuse the simple minded people of the world.

Facebook is a conspiracy so that we would stop paying attention to the real issues in our world. And as I have said on a previous 'Facebook....' thread, World War 3 will begin on Facebook due to a technical glitch. This technical glitch will make President's and Prime Ministers and King's and Queen's around the world annoyed as they would think that a certain other world leader has blocked they're account (etc)

I hope that if I use this theory enough times in conversation then someone may decide to believe it and then I can start my very own conspiracy theory :wink:

And if it comes true.... I will be veeerrrry scared :rolleyes:
Reply 90
People were probably annoyed if their city wasn't on there, so they may have took it off to save time adding like 434534 new network options? Peterborough never had a network, for example, and there were like 3 different groups to get one.

Might not be that, though.
Reply 91
Mines all messed up :/
Reply 92
Yeah I've noticed that as well, it's pretty annoying. People who were on the network before it got removed are still in that network.
"There are no posts in your News Feed."

Ergh, at this rate Facebook is going to end up being the buggy mess that is Bebo.
mine says "There are no posts in your News Feed.Find people you know to see more posts."
i have like 300 friends on fb. wtf?
"There are no posts in your News Feed.Find people you know to see more posts." :sad:
samesame. I thought everyone blocked me!
Same.
ye same here.
Reply 99
Just refresh a few times. jesus.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending