The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I am absolutely shocked that the Guardian has such a small readership! Smaller than the FT!

I had no idea that soo many people read the Daily Wail or the Sun? Do you reckon people just buy these two to giggle at them? Or do they actually BELIEVE everything in them?

squish.
Reply 81
Labour :nothing:
Tory :yucky:
Lib Dems :erm:
or UKIP :teehee:
silent ninja
Oh it's been done. I posted this link yesterday, but here ya go: linky

I felt much better.

That video was boring then it became incredibly funny when you saw how many empty seats there were. Funniest thing I've ever seen - they can't even fill up a small hall lol.
Reply 83
I do hate Murdoch but Tories all the way.
TheMeister
So your solution is not to vote at all? How ridiculous.

Wow you cant read.
Rubgish
I fixed your post :smile:

If labour wins again, we have a stupid nation, who are afraid of change.
TheMeister
Your political naivety is showing, OP.

Not really. I think it's more naive to believe that best selling newspapers like The Sun and the Daily Mail don't influence people's political opinions. The fact that every party that The Sun has ever supported have gone on to win the following general election says quite a lot about how influential they actually are.
vas876
If labour wins again, we have a stupid nation, who are afraid of change.

Stop jumping on the bandwagon :rolleyes: Plus, change isn't always a positive thing you know.
vas876
Wow you cant read.

You don't know anything about Politics. Hey, we've all got problems.
Is there any newspapers behind the Lib Dems?
beatleboar

LOL is there anybody behind the lib dems? :p:
Reply 91
beatleboar

guardian/independent are both centre/left with no official supported party.

I think I heard somewhere that guardian readership is a pretty even lib/lab split.

ED:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8282189.stm
TheMeister
You don't know anything about Politics. Hey, we've all got problems.

Im going to vote, who iv yet to decide, all i know is that iv had enough of labour.
haven't you?
Media student
Vote GREEN

why have you got a picture of a car in your sig if you say vote green?
Reply 94
beefmaster

It's EXACTLY what I was wondering as well. And a Porsche too!
I really like the Lib Dems but no one seems to even bother with them , they are far better than the tories and we need a change from labour. Still it's never going to happen.
beefmaster

WHY is it your business!!?? just vote GREEN and help save our planet
Reply 97
Media student
WHY is it your business!!?? just vote GREEN and help save our planet

Ooo, nicer car this time! But do have a bit of a soft spot for the 6 series as Dad has one, but all the same, RUF tuned Carrera Turbo is a nice choice.

I drive a 4ltr V8. If I vote Green can I clear my conscience?
mm. Why don't people just vote for the best candidate in their constituency, and then the party with the overall number of best candidates can form a government with their combined expertise?

Elections aren't about parties, or ideologies. Why we insist on voting for a 'party' rather than a person just shows how ignorant the majority of us are to the influence of local politics on our everyday lives.
gbduo
Ooo, nicer car this time! But do have a bit of a soft spot for the 6 series as Dad has one, but all the same, RUF tuned Carrera Turbo is a nice choice.

I drive a 4ltr V8. If I vote Green can I clear my conscience?

Nope, you will be considered a hypocrite, Am voting GREEN because I cant afford these cars, so my plan is to ruin it for all of you (V6-v12) owners and save our planet, HEHE:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending