Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 1
this shall be my third year as an ambassador :biggrin:
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 2
What's it like being an ambassador? I was a temporary student ambassador in college and all I did was go to a few schools and deliver talks.
I'm going to the training session tommorow, should be fun. Been looking forward to Student Ambassador for ages, did it at my old college for about two years but they were so disorganised. Looking forward to something a bit more... organised. I really wanna go for the AimHigher SA positions though, that'd be well fun.

Oh and Vic, if you're reading this, sorry to be so shy but I was the guy who was sitting right next to you yesterday in the Octagon Boardroom, who later got locked out of his room. x]
Reply 4
RYANinCLOTHES
Oh and Vic, if you're reading this, sorry to be so shy but I was the guy who was sitting right next to you yesterday in the Octagon Boardroom, who later got locked out of his room. x]

i thought u were cos after i let you back into ya room i checked my rooms lists against who's living in yarlet lol

cya tomorrow afternoon :biggrin:
Wiggler
i thought u were cos after i let you back into ya room i checked my rooms lists against who's living in yarlet lol

cya tomorrow afternoon :biggrin:

Haha, yeah and I just seen you again checking out our sexylicious kitchens! That xbox is from one of the guys on our floor btw, just to clarify we didn't steal it. :shifty:

I thought you would've figured it out after I flashed "Stafford TSR" in my bookmarks to you on my iPhone, when I shown you the officer places available. :P

Latest

Trending

Trending