The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Surrey Summer School

Hi everyone! Just wondering whether anyone else applied for a Surrey summer school this year and whether they've gotten their results yet? I thought they were meant to be out by yesterday but I still haven't received any email.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi everyone! Just wondering whether anyone else applied for a Surrey summer school this year and whether they've gotten their results yet? I thought they were meant to be out by yesterday but I still haven't received any email.

I have! there might be a problem with their system as something similar happened to me with uniq. everyone got their results and a few people didnt, but it was just coming a few days late
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Hi i got in did you?Also what programme did you apply for!
Original post by mriiuu
I have! there might be a problem with their system as something similar happened to me with uniq. everyone got their results and a few people didnt, but it was just coming a few days late

Yea I had the same thing happen with UNIQ aswell, I think I'll try emailing them to see what's happened. Btw if you don't mind me asking what did you apply for and did you get in? I hope you did :biggrin:
Original post by Chloe.isnt.here
Hi i got in did you?Also what programme did you apply for!

Oooo congratulations, that's awesome! Which programme did you get into? :biggrin:
I applied for veterinary medicine
Hi All,

Congratulations for those of you that got your summer school results!

If you haven't received them yet, definitely drop us an email - sometimes there are issues with the system.

Have a lovely weekend,
Issy :smile:
4th Year Student Ambassador - Business Management
Original post by University of Surrey
Hi All,

Congratulations for those of you that got your summer school results!

If you haven't received them yet, definitely drop us an email - sometimes there are issues with the system.

Have a lovely weekend,
4th Year Student Ambassador - Business Management

Hi Issy, I've emailed [email protected] about it. Is that the correct email address for this?

I hope you have a lovely weekend aswell :smile:
I got into the Law virtual summer school! Did anyone get into this too?

I received an email yesterday about getting into the virtual summer school for business, i also do know that there’s a residential one, maybe its just taking some time.
Original post by __Unknown
I received an email yesterday about getting into the virtual summer school for business, i also do know that there’s a residential one, maybe its just taking some time.

Ooo congrats I hope you enjoy it! :biggrin:
Original post by Taeraatutta
I got into the Law virtual summer school! Did anyone get into this too?

Congrats! I hope it goes well :biggrin:
Hi Issy, I've emailed [email protected] about it. Is that the correct email address for this?

I hope you have a lovely weekend aswell :smile:

Hiya Anon,

If that is the email address that you have been provided then yes absolutely!

Original post by University of Surrey
Hiya Anon,

If that is the email address that you have been provided then yes absolutely!

It's the email address that was given in the email about my application being received, it said that that's the address we should contact for further information about the summer schools. However, I've just noticed that the actual email address that sent the confirmation email was different so I'm unsure whether maybe I should have emailed that one instead.

Thank you very much Issy! :smile:
Hi,I got into the summer school and I applied for Chemistry. Is there anyone else doing Chemistry??
Congrats! I hope it goes well :biggrin:

Thanks
Oooo congratulations, that's awesome! Which programme did you get into? :biggrin:
I applied for veterinary medicine

Hi thank you! I got onto the law programme.
Hi thank you! I got onto the law programme.

Congratulations! The residential one?
Original post by Taeraatutta
Congratulations! The residential one?

Yes, the residential one
Yes, the residential one

So did I !! I can't wait to see everyone there!
Hi All,

I am loving seeing you all getting accepted onto the summer schools! We can't wait to have you :smile:

Best Wishes,
Issy (4th Year Student Ambassador)
Business Management

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending