The Student Room Group

Big lips on men.

Scroll to see replies

What about the guy on the left in the attached picture..

He's quite attractive right despite having abnormally large and ugly looking lips??

:yikes::yikes::yikes:
HadrianH
I understand, that's quite a similar sentiment to mine.
Out of interest, do you have facial hair/short hair/other 'masculine' features?

I don't pull facial hair off well anyway :sigh: I have medium hair, though not as long as it used to be.
Reply 42

I'm black I have big lips, anything wrong there?
w04andia
daaaaayum! ur pic :yep: loool :P:

Lol I take it you've never dated a black male?:p:
I have pretty big lips, cos I'm black. ALL THE BETTER TO KISS YOU WITH :sexface:
How big? If it's anything like jay-z's, then it's a total turn-off.
+ polarity -
I have pretty big lips, cos I'm black. ALL THE BETTER TO KISS YOU WITH :sexface:

:five:
Reply 47
Sephirona
Lol I take it you've never dated a black male?:p:

dude, i am black and i only date black males :P i just commented in a general jokey manner at ur hot pic :P
How do I know if I have big lips? :dontknow:
w04andia
dude, i am black and i only date black males :P i just commented in a general jokey manner at ur hot pic :P

:o: Haha thanks.

*embarrassed*
Reply 50
Sephirona
:o: Haha thanks.

*embarrassed*

loool ur welcome :P so what are you and ur lips planning to do at uni?
Reply 51
Hmm... so am I a half good thing?

Mashed my upper lip up good when I was really young so its all plastic surgery, as a result growing up my upper lip was too big and now its waaaaay smaller than my bottom lip which is quite big. Looks kinda funny...
w04andia
loool ur welcome :P so what are you and ur lips planning to do at uni?

Hopefull Law at Oxford or SOAS.
Reply 53
Sephirona
Hopefull Law at Oxford or SOAS.

nice one! doing the side proud :P:
sil3nt_cha0s
How do I know if I have big lips? :dontknow:

Ahahaha. Your sig is aweeesome.
I dream about Jake Gyllenhaal's lips in Donnie Darko

Perfection.
Anonymous
I just think gay gay gay. Theres this guy at our uni whos got some big fish lookin lips and I Just think he must suck dick in his spare time when he's not at uni, they just look so gay, seriously. Big lips on men are stupid and should be reserved for girls so they can provide awesome blowjobs.

Looks like you're jealous that you don't have them yourself. And I wonder If you did, would you say in the mirror "Wow, I must suck a lot of d***!" ???

Or do you know it already and don't have to guess? :yep:

Anyway, many women love guys with big, full lips. They're generally nice for kissing (if the guy knows how to kiss to begin with, obviously); very "cushiony" and soft; the women love to suck on them. Women say they're great when us guys with big lips give them oral down there. :woo:

Too bad for you thin lipped, jealous morons! :frown:

Women like lips to kiss. But you thin-lip people have nothing to kiss, so why bother?

You think about that guy sucking d*** when you see his big lips because you're subconsciously fantasizing about his lips on your d***... gay boy.

:wink:
i love a man with big lips makes me just want to suck em!!! :colondollar::banana:
Reply 58
Turn on...especially the bottom lip

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending