The Student Room Group

How can I be attractive to a man?

Hi I'm a girl from the UK and I don't know how to be attractive to the opposite gender.
Original post by Willow2502
Hi I'm a girl from the UK and I don't know how to be attractive to the opposite gender.

Same with me a couple years ago
First and most importantly, personality is the main thing.
If you have an rbf, you need to fix it. Because it makes you look rude and mean even if you aren’t
Second, I doubt you aren’t pretty, just paranoid.

For glass skin:
Drink water
Cleanse twice a day (you don’t need drunk elephant, just a good cleanser will do
Moisturise and use spf
Find out your skin type and use products that suit it, not something that will damage

For long eyelashes:
Use coconut oil, not Vaseline because Vaseline doesn’t work to make them grow
But Vaseline is good for keeping lashes curled

For soft lips:
Just use Vaseline. It’s the best cheap lip product out there
Don’t continuously lick your lips cuz it makes them dryer

But honestly, you’re probably really beautiful, you don’t need any makeup or expensive cleansers, just be hygienic
By the way, how old are you, if you don’t mind me asking?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
Same with me a couple years ago
First and most importantly, personality is the main thing.
If you have an rbf, you need to fix it. Because it makes you look rude and mean even if you aren’t
Second, I doubt you aren’t pretty, just paranoid.

For glass skin:
Drink water
Cleanse twice a day (you don’t need drunk elephant, just a good cleanser will do
Moisturise and use spf
Find out your skin type and use products that suit it, not something that will damage

For long eyelashes:
Use coconut oil, not Vaseline because Vaseline doesn’t work to make them grow
But Vaseline is good for keeping lashes curled

For soft lips:
Just use Vaseline. It’s the best cheap lip product out there
Don’t continuously lick your lips cuz it makes them dryer

But honestly, you’re probably really beautiful, you don’t need any makeup or expensive cleansers, just be hygienic
By the way, how old are you, if you don’t mind me asking?

Im 15, 16 in may wbu?Also thankyou so much, i have had a few boyfriends but they have all either cheated or tried too, and i have just lost all my confidence in men and myself tbh, and i will 100% use your tips x
Original post by Willow2502
Im 15, 16 in may wbu?Also thankyou so much, i have had a few boyfriends but they have all either cheated or tried too, and i have just lost all my confidence in men and myself tbh, and i will 100% use your tips x

Just turned 19 3 days ago
Yeah young guys are just pathetic and date as many girls as they can so I wouldn’t worry about how attractive you are, it’s just them in general
Also, don’t eat crisps and chocolate a lot cuz they give you spots and are rlly bad for your health
Np btw xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending