The Student Room Group
Sourz. Fifteen percent.
Reply 2
You could try some kind of alcopop for a really weak shot, those things are only a few %. There must be dozens of varieties available in your local supermarket/bargain booze in loads of different flavours. It would take the average person a lot of alcopop shots for them to get to any real level of wastedness...
Reply 3
apple sours my friend
Reply 4
absinthe

jks. i second or third or fourth the alcopops. very sweet tasting kinda like any normal fizzy sugary drink.
Reply 5
Mickey Finns, I drink it normally, 15%. What's the game?
Reply 6
Yeah, I want to know the game haha. For a really pathetic drinking game I once played with some friends, we used archers and lemonade and just put it into shot glasses.
Mickey Finns :teeth: mix with straight vodka if you want a bit stronger.
Reply 8
You can't do alcopops shots, that's basically like doing shots of beer or cider. You would look like a vierdo. Apple sourz
Vodka with a mixer? Should be able to get through 5 vodka shots easily without getting drunk, so with a mixer at say 50%, that's like 10 shots? Or just what the others suggested.
kultist
You can't do alcopops shots, that's basically like doing shots of beer or cider. You would look like a vierdo. Apple sourz

Shots of beer are surprisingly effective when drank in the right way...:p:
Reply 11
Original post by mattbrown98
Do 15 double vodkas

This thread is a decade old, i imagine the OP had his tipple.

Latest