The Student Room Group

Girls clubbing can be so horrible

So last night me and my girlfriend went out to a club together, a girl come up to me and said your girlfriend is gorgeous you should consider yourself lucky, if I was a lesbian I’d definitely **** her, straight away I told her to **** off that’s my wife, as we are engaged, and we do have 3 children together, reason it’s upset me and made me never want to be in that situation again or go out, is that this is the 2nd time I’ve had this same comment from a girl in the past 12months, I don’t know how to take it or read what they said, I know there drunk ect, but makes me feel small, yes she’s pritty, yes I’m with her, we are both as lucky as each other so not understanding what there trying to get at big her up or put me down to luck, the saying she would do my wife to be, comment at the end is just way to much to hear, am now paranoid is everyone thinking this or what, that’s my wife to be and we have children, I know if the shoe was in the other foot my partner would go mental, but I told her a strong F off that’s my wife and left it as that, I have a lot of fears of going out again and probably will now be avoiding going out for the fear of this again, its strange it’s happened twice. Or is this common for woman to say this, I don’t go out much, so maybe it’s a term girls use all the time to girls partners who knows, but we were in a total different city as well from when the first insistence happened and some one said that to me, so it’s not the same person for sure. Very odd behaviour towards a happy couple.
I find clubbing is where the *****yness really comes out I saw a girl literally steal another girls bf and a massive cat fight after
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 2
It’s a jungle in there, primeval urges unfettered
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I told her to **** off that’s my wife, as we are engaged

So you lied?
Is that why you're annoyed, for being a liar?
You should have been able to laugh it off and sound far too uptight to go clubbing.
Original post by StriderHort
You should have been able to laugh it off and sound far too uptight to go clubbing.

He should have offered a threesome
Maybe she had been drinking??? That does tend to happen in nightclubs.

And what do we get when people have been drinking? Yes, that's right we get them talking out of their a s s.

So OP don't take anything people say in nightclubs seriously, it's often just the drink talking. End of the day it's just words, ignore it and move on.

Honestly the number of stupid brawls people get into after drinking in nightclubs & bars and often they can't even remember the stupid inane reason they did so hours after when they are in police cells or in the hospital getting stitched up as a result of sone pointless argument. Idiocy at its highest lol.
Reply 7
Hi 👋 🙃, have you considered dolling up your face a little and experimenting a bit with make up? Maybe it will boost your confidence. 🤩

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending