The Student Room Group

C-Pop, K-Pop, and J-Pop lovers!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
I am waiting for kpop to come into more HMV's. I am not able to go to Oxford Road in London to get kpop -.-
I've ordered some online from like yesasia and cdjapan, but they're so expensive and it takes a while because it's overseas ;~;
I'm so proud of Big Bang too :wink:) oh yeeeeeeeah
Original post by Sparkle24
I got your first three words but after that I got :confused:
What is a cassie?

tvxq are also known as dbsk
a cassie is a dbsk fan (cassiopiea is the fanclub, named after a constellation with 5 stars)
cos they split, people refer to the old dbsk as db5k
homin is the name people use for the duo of yunho + changmin which are now left as the only members
the other three are now jyj (jaejoong, yoochun, junsu)
Original post by KaurPrincess
tvxq are also known as dbsk
a cassie is a dbsk fan (cassiopiea is the fanclub, named after a constellation with 5 stars)
cos they split, people refer to the old dbsk as db5k
homin is the name people use for the duo of yunho + changmin which are now left as the only members
the other three are now jyj (jaejoong, yoochun, junsu)

Heyy thanks for the definition:smile: I appreciate it:biggrin:
Umm I don't know if I am
Cos only sumtymes I listen to their music:smile:
any big bang and 2ne1 fans out there?? no one in my area knows about kpop :frown:
Reply 985
Original post by 빅뱅 <3
any big bang and 2ne1 fans out there?? no one in my area knows about kpop :frown:

You have come to the right place! :smile:
I've listened to more 2NE1 than Big Bang, but I love both of them!
Original post by Paramore<3
You have come to the right place! :smile:
I've listened to more 2NE1 than Big Bang, but I love both of them!

YAAAAY!!:biggrin: i really wish YG family concert comes to england soon!! what are your fav groups?
Reply 987
Original post by 빅뱅 <3
YAAAAY!!:biggrin: i really wish YG family concert comes to england soon!! what are your fav groups?

:biggrin:
OMG, any form of k-pop coming to England... please...!
I'm a bit of an SM nut tbh, SHINee, SNSD, Super Junior etc. I went to see SHINee at their mini-concert back at the start of this month, and it was literally brilliant. :love:
I like 2NE1, Big Bang, U-KISS and a new found obsession with Infinite too. :tongue:
And then the sort of indie / rock stuff like CN Blue and F.T. Island as well. :smile:
And anything else you plonk in front of me. :redface:

I'll stop listing now!!! How about you? :colondollar:
:biggrin:
OMG, any form of k-pop coming to England... please...!
I'm a bit of an SM nut tbh, SHINee, SNSD, Super Junior etc. I went to see SHINee at their mini-concert back at the start of this month, and it was literally brilliant. :love:
I like 2NE1, Big Bang, U-KISS and a new found obsession with Infinite too. :tongue:
And then the sort of indie / rock stuff like CN Blue and F.T. Island as well. :smile:
And anything else you plonk in front of me. :redface:

I'll stop listing now!!! How about you? :colondollar:

you went to see shinee??!! *jealous* im not that into them but i would have liked to see them anyway!
my ULTIMATE favourites are big bang (i've fallen head over heels for gdragon:colondollar:) and 2ne1 - they've completely taken over my music library!:biggrin:
but i also enjoy super junior, SNSD (except 'the boys' LOL), brown eyed girls, IU, wonder girls, miss A, TVXQ (prefered them when the were still 5 though tbh), tablo and i dont mind a bit of t-ara and kara either:tongue: and yea i like infinite too i think they're the best rookie group this year :biggrin:

btw are you going to the cube concert?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 989
Original post by 빅뱅 <3
you went to see shinee??!! *jealous* im not that into them but i would have liked to see them anyway!
my ULTIMATE favourites are big bang (i've fallen head over heels for gdragon:colondollar:) and 2ne1 - they've completely taken over my music library!:biggrin:
but i also enjoy super junior, SNSD (except 'the boys' LOL), brown eyed girls, IU, wonder girls, miss A, TVXQ (prefered them when the were still 5 though tbh), tablo and i dont mind a bit of t-ara and kara either:tongue: and yea i like infinite too i think they're the best rookie group this year :biggrin:

btw are you going to the cube concert?

Yeah, pretty good use of £30 tbh. :smile:
I feel really behind with Big Bang & 2NE1... I've got like 3 songs by each, ahah.
Pahah, I know right, what the hell is SNSD's new stuff... I liked their 'Genie' era. :rolleyes:
TVXQ, ah mah gash, the MV for Keep Your Head Down. :colondollar:
I've never really listened to T-ara or Kara. :s-smilie: Maybe I should start!!

No. :frown: My friend had a spare ticket but it's really expensive and I live on the other side of London - so when it finishes at 11 I'd be stranded! Are you?
Gah, to see B2ST live. :frown:
Yeah, pretty good use of £30 tbh. :smile:
I feel really behind with Big Bang & 2NE1... I've got like 3 songs by each, ahah.
Pahah, I know right, what the hell is SNSD's new stuff... I liked their 'Genie' era. :rolleyes:
TVXQ, ah mah gash, the MV for Keep Your Head Down. :colondollar:
I've never really listened to T-ara or Kara. :s-smilie: Maybe I should start!!

No. :frown: My friend had a spare ticket but it's really expensive and I live on the other side of London - so when it finishes at 11 I'd be stranded! Are you?
Gah, to see B2ST live. :frown:

You should start with "Roly-Poly"! It's such an addicting song (and I like the dance moves they used).

Here's the stage version (the full MV is really long):

For Kara, their latest song is "STEP", which is also a pretty good song. It's not the best song I've heard from them, but the song grows on you once you get used to it:

I also realized that IU has come out with a new song! It's called You & I!

EDIT: Hurray for the 1000th post! :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 991
Original post by zero_Gravity91
You should start with "Roly-Poly"! It's such an addicting song (and I like the dance moves they used).

Here's the stage version (the full MV is really long):

For Kara, their latest song is "STEP", which is also a pretty good song. It's not the best song I've heard from them, but the song grows on you once you get used to it:

I also realized that IU has come out with a new song! It's called You & I!

EDIT: Hurray for the 1000th post! :smile:

OMG, thank you, I've been thinking of asking for someone to give me some pointers on those for a while now - thank you for beating me to it! I will listen to them over the weekend. :colone:
I have one IU song, but I think it's off quite an old single... :s-smilie: Her new album seems to be getting quite good write-ups. :smile:

Have you all heard the new Cube unit??? Trouble Maker with Hyunseung from Beast & HyunA from 4Minute, pretty intense... :tongue:
I checked out IU shortly before her new album came out, and thought she was great. Think I need to download another version of her album though as the one I have seems to be bad quality and goes all crackly when slightly loud.
OMG, thank you, I've been thinking of asking for someone to give me some pointers on those for a while now - thank you for beating me to it! I will listen to them over the weekend. :colone:
I have one IU song, but I think it's off quite an old single... :s-smilie: Her new album seems to be getting quite good write-ups. :smile:

Have you all heard the new Cube unit??? Trouble Maker with Hyunseung from Beast & HyunA from 4Minute, pretty intense... :tongue:

No problem at all. :biggrin:

I heard about it, but I actually haven't seen the music video yet.

Which song by IU are you talking about? :smile:
been listening to quite a bit of SNSD recently, a year ago when i heard one of their songs i was like :wtf: not for me :p: but now im sucked into it the more i listen to it, so god damn catchy :pinch: think im starting to like it :colondollar: might have something to do with the girls too, so cute :pinch:
Reply 995
Original post by zero_Gravity91
No problem at all. :biggrin:

I heard about it, but I actually haven't seen the music video yet.

Which song by IU are you talking about? :smile:

:smile:

It's alright, really catchy though... seems to be a running theme in k-pop...
Are you going to Cube in London on Monday? I'm thinking they'll probably use that as an opportunity to plug it. Wish I could go. :frown:

It's called 'Rain Drop', I think it's off the Nagging single. No idea why I have that /particular/ song and nothing else though! :tongue:
:smile:

It's alright, really catchy though... seems to be a running theme in k-pop...
Are you going to Cube in London on Monday? I'm thinking they'll probably use that as an opportunity to plug it. Wish I could go. :frown:

It's called 'Rain Drop', I think it's off the Nagging single. No idea why I have that /particular/ song and nothing else though! :tongue:

Hehe...pretty much anything in K-Pop is catchy these days. :biggrin:

Nope...I wish I could go. :frown:

I think I've heard of it, but I actually haven't seen a music video for it.
Reply 997
My friend went to Cube last night *sighs* I haven't been able to go to anything kpopish yet- not even the smtowns in Paris!
Kpop thinks that Europe is Paris and London .-.
Who has seen Hyuna and Hynseung's MV? Trouble Maker? *O*
f(x)

Ambarr.
I'm surprised that no one put this MV up by T-ara!

Don't forget to watch this new MV by IU!

Quick Reply

Latest