The Student Room Group

Is it too late to apply for 2010? Which course should I do?

I messed up my degree this year and had to leave. I enjoyed the course but I just felt as if in order to pass it I would have to change myself too much - something that is almost impossible for me to do.
As I have only just left recently I haven't had time to go to open days or start looking up on courses that interest me. I don't want to rush into things but at the same time I don't want to wait another year either.
Basically I love biology and so would preferably like to something in this. I also love physics. However, there are so many degrees to choose from that I'm just unsure which one to do.
I have of course done research into what the courses consist of and teaching methods etc but they all interest me :confused: .
Which of the following courses would be good for someone who isn't what you'd call a 'people's person'? I'm also not the cleverest person but I try to work hard.
Initially I was thinking of doing a degree that is just really easy to do. I just wanted to get the degree but now I want to do something that I'll really enjoy instead of something like IT or health studies which I was considering first.
So these are the courses I've short-listed: :smile:
Biochemistry with Molecular Cell Biology
Biochemistry, medical
Biological Sciences (Microbiology)
Human Biology
Biological Sciences (Genetics)
Biology and Physics
Biology and mathematics
Biology with forensic science

I know there are quite a few and they aren't all similar but what course is best? As most people who know me are unaware that I have left my other course I can't ask them for any advice :frown:
If you love biology and physics then id go with the biology and physics degree! If you look at the modules for each course it will give you an idea of what you will cover so see what appeals to you most then go from there. It's not too late, the deadline is January 15th.

Latest

Trending

Trending