The Student Room Group

Degree Apprenticeships help

Ive applied for uni (comp sci) and kind of regret due to the debt, but came across a more suitable course for me in this stage of my life which is the : "Digital and Technology Solutions BSc Degree Apprenticeship"

Is it too late to start applying for these degree apprenticeships ?
How do I apply to this course?
How often are they posted ?

Thanks.
Reply 1
If you look here there are still degree apprenticeships with closing dates in August and early September.
https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeshipsearch
Reply 2
Check ratemyapprenticeship.co.uk, still some vacancies available for Sep 2023.
Original post by pppttt
Ive applied for uni (comp sci) and kind of regret due to the debt, but came across a more suitable course for me in this stage of my life which is the : "Digital and Technology Solutions BSc Degree Apprenticeship"

Is it too late to start applying for these degree apprenticeships ?
How do I apply to this course?
How often are they posted ?

Thanks.

ppl leave after 1 or 2 years of uni and join degree apprenticeships. Its never too late, and with ur degree apprenticeship money you can repay your dept with ease (assuming ur good at finances)
Reply 4
Original post by Slowprop
If you look here there are still degree apprenticeships with closing dates in August and early September.
https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeshipsearch

Original post by rhyxan
Check ratemyapprenticeship.co.uk, still some vacancies available for Sep 2023.

Yeh I searched for the ones I'm interested in and when I try to apply it just tells me the dates passed.
Reply 5
Original post by aliziathomas
ppl leave after 1 or 2 years of uni and join degree apprenticeships. Its never too late, and with ur degree apprenticeship money you can repay your dept with ease (assuming ur good at finances)

Yeh I think thats what imma do cause most apprenticeships are already filled from what Ive seen. When would I start applying for degree apprenticeships if I start uni in sept? btw did u go to uni or do an apprenticeship ?
Reply 6
Original post by pppttt
Yeh I searched for the ones I'm interested in and when I try to apply it just tells me the dates passed.

In that case you’ll need to apply for the next cohort (Sep 2024 start). The application season starts around September time so I would use this time to improve your CV and cover letter, and start practicing on your interview skills. Goldman Sachs are opening their apprenticeship applications soon and they have one in software engineering in London so I would focus on that. Also keep researching other companies and the degree apprenticeships they have and note down when applications open or just register your interest on the website and they should let you know when their applications open.
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending