The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Myself, cos i don't wanna die tbh.
Reply 61
I must say I am absolutely shocked that so many people did not vote for themselves :mad:

Shame on you:
aliluvschoc, aliphatic, CombineHarvester, FieldLeftBlank, FootPrints, ilikecookies, Ithariel, kcs549, kyle_y, Lil08, llys, mathslover786, milkytea, miss_maddy, Norfolkadam, orbits94, PeterR, PsYCho ThInKeR, R o s e, Remarqable M, sahil112, tomcuk123, umbrellahead, YerMah, Z_Ahmed AdviceSeeker09, FireDeuce, lightburns, mahaneap, raziell, Tobedotty Ape Gone Insane, bex285, carlylwright, I'm A Procrastinator :frown:, James92, magnificentduke, petzneo, Potally_Tissed, style, Thatcher, Thrasymachus, truthandtragedy, yesioo Aeolus, ArtGoblin, barefootfiona, david_man, Democracy, Hugh-Jackman, lollyguee, moonshine_1991, ramzwj, shark67, SomeStudent, StabiloBoss, tearsinthesky, wicked_emerald,

Ten points from Slytherin each (!)
Reply 62
my brother
we're really close and i love him to bits so would save him without a doubt.
he's 16 so has his whole life ahead of him and i wouldn't want that to be wasted, while my parents have lived the majority of their life already.
at the end of the day, it comes down to the fact that in terms of coping with the loss of the rest of my family, i would feel better having my brother their with me because we are so close and could support each other
it depends if everyone else dies except the chose one...

It's a toughie, I'd like to say my sister or brother, but on the other hand, I haven't had the opportunity to live my life yet and unlike my younger siblings, I know what I want to do with my life.

Ultimately, I'd end up saving everyone cos I'm awesome :awesome:
I chose my brother, if I was being selfish I'd have chosen my mum, but it would destroy her knowing she survived in his place, even thinking about choosing makes me feel sad and guilty and I'd try my very bestest to save all three of them.
Myself. Easily.
Lefty Leo
Myself :h:

Knew you'd say this :p:

Errrm I chose mother but it felt literally awful choosing, ahhhh the guilt. Hope my dad doesn't use TSR :nothing:
Reply 67
My mother, definitely. She gave me life so she deserves to keep hers.
Reply 68
i got 2 brothers... so i save 2 lives for 1 choice :biggrin:DDDDDDD

ourlastmemory
Knew you'd say this :p:

Errrm I chose mother but it felt literally awful choosing, ahhhh the guilt. Hope my dad doesn't use TSR :nothing:

if the choice gets too difficult, just think who'll most likely the world will benefit from
1.Mother
2.Father
3.Sister
4.Brother
5.Myself
6.I would kill myself to spare making the choice.

Well to be honest, if saving yourself is an option, and you don't take it but save somebody else, doesn't that mean you are automatically taking option 6?
Reply 70
thats an impossible decision to make!
but id say my brother because after everything our parents have done for us, theyll feel guilty if they lived and we didnt if that makes sense
and also my brother is only 14, hes got his whole life ahead of him
I hate this question, I can't choose.
I'd probably take the death option so I didn't have to pick.
what a horrid question!!

mum can look after herself, i dont have any siblings and im not that selfish so i guess its gonna have to be my dad :P
I don't think anyone can really say untel they're actually in that situation. Nothing is ever how we imagine it to be. I don't have any brothers or sisters. my parents couldn't live without each other and would want to save their child me. I'd probably save my mum though if i had to choose between then because I know that would be what my dad would want. My answer is a bit rubbish.
Reply 74
I guess my sister, just because she's the youngest of them all and has 'more of a life to live'. In reality, I know I'd never be able to make that decision though and would probably just kill myself in order to avoid answering the question.
i couldnt make the choice
Reply 76
myself
My father because I don't think I could live without him.

I would be equally be sad to see my mother, father, brother or sister die anyway but if I had to make a choice then it would be the latter.
I can't choose between my father and mother as much as I don't get along with her and my dad living in another country.
Reply 79
Linweth
My mother, definitely. She gave me life so she deserves to keep hers.

I agree with this, although I'd just do myself so I don't have to choose.

(love your sig...it's kampfy!)

Latest

Trending

Trending