The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Who's got an offer from Strathclyde? I have!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
laineybabes
Has anyone received interview/offer/rejection from Strathclyde for Aero Mech and or Mech Eng. I have not had a thing from them and am now panicking.

I got rejected from strathclyde :frown: I had AAAAB and was applying for MEng. gutted.
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 41
anna-92
I got rejected from strathclyde :frown: I had AAAAB and was applying for MEng. gutted.

that's crazy =/ I guess it is a pretty competitive course
anna-92

Would they not even consider you for the BEng course?
I'm pretty sure that's what Glasgow do.
But still AAAAB is ridiculously good, they must have some standard of applicants this year.
Reply 43
Noooo they didnt say anything about that all the said was "limited places" haha. Thanks yeeah maybe its like people with advanced higher physics and maths aswell.xx
anna-92
Noooo they didnt say anything about that all the said was "limited places" haha. Thanks yeeah maybe its like people with advanced higher physics and maths aswell.xx

Same thing happened to two of my friends who have AAAB and AABB at AS Level, strange!
Reply 45
i have accepted the offer for pharmacy :smile:
Reply 46
AlannnnC
Accepted my Unconditional offer to study Politics and English :biggrin:

cool, did you have the minimum entry requirements or did you exceed them?

I've applied to study Politics, only got an acknowledgment so far.
Reply 47
sbarrie2
cool, did you have the minimum entry requirements or did you exceed them?

I've applied to study Politics, only got an acknowledgment so far.

I exceeded the entry requirements. :smile: Cya there then? :P
Reply 48
i got an offer for law, yay!
it's conditional though so better get my ass in gear to get the grades.
i'm going to be 16 when i'm there, any more youngsters in the september '10 session? :smile:
Reply 49
Just got an offer for Forensic and Analaytical Chemistry today, still waiting on Pharmacy which is the first choice.
Reply 50
Conditional for Sociology! Really happy, but still waiting for Glasgow to reply!
My sister got an offer for Pharmacy .... Strathclyde, couple of days ago.
But she's going to accept her offer of Pharmacy .... Queen's Belfast,
because it's top for Pharmacy in the UK.

She's got an offer "University of Ulster" .... Pharmacy.
She's got another offer Queen's Belfast .... Biological Sciences.

She's still waiting on Edinburgh and thinks it will be a rejection because their taking so long. :biggrin:
Reply 52
Offer for chem :biggrin:
Reply 53
LuhLah
Offer for chem :biggrin:

Today right? Very good.
Reply 54
Offer came through the post yesterday morning; unconditonal for the MChem course. :grin:
It hasn't come up on my UCAS Track account though-anybody else in my position? :confused:
Reply 55
.justboy
Offer came through the post yesterday morning; unconditonal for the MChem course. :grin:
It hasn't come up on my UCAS Track account though-anybody else in my position? :confused:

After the Strathclyde Applicant's day I went to I got an unconditional, but it didn't show up on UCAS for a while, so don't worry
Reply 56
.justboy

Me, i got a conditional for Mchem Forensic Chemistry from the door. Strathy only uni on my uni list to give offer through the door first.
Reply 57
Aw thats good news, guess I'll be seeing some of you in September then! :grin:
I got three unconditionals :smile:
typically i was away in Edinburgh for the rugby when the envelope came!
MSci - Applied Chemistry & Chemical Engineering
MChem - Chemistry
MChem - Forensic & Analytical Chemistry

:biggrin:

I'm thinking of accepting the AppChem/ChemEng offer, anyone else got an offer for that? So I can see who i might meet in 9 months :smile:

''.justboy'' - Biffy Clyro XD good taste!
I'm the same, three offers through the post but none on UCAS...
useless gits! Costs me £19 and they can't even change my status :p:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending