The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Who's got an offer from Strathclyde? I have!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
GingerGoat
I'm the same, three offers through the post but none on UCAS...
useless gits! Costs me £19 and they can't even change my status :p:

And me! I need a C in physics and I got the letter on saturday but they still haven't changed my ucas. I just need them to change it before I can make Glasgow my firm, I've heard from everywhere else!
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 61
I have my interview today at Strathclyde for Aero-Mechanical Engineering.. very nervous !
Conditional For economics and management of AB at higher :smile:
Reply 63
rclement1
I have my interview today at Strathclyde for Aero-Mechanical Engineering.. very nervous !

I'd wish you luck, but I'm guessing you've had it by now :P How did it go? :smile:
Reply 64
ElNombre
I'd wish you luck, but I'm guessing you've had it by now :P How did it go? :smile:

Interview went well, was quite informal and was really just them asking why I wanted to do the course. :smile:
However, due to the large number of applicants this year, they are having to put up the entry requirements to get in ! So will still be a challenge to get in .. :eek3:
Reply 65
rclement1
Interview went well, was quite informal and was really just them asking why I wanted to do the course. :smile:
However, due to the large number of applicants this year, they are having to put up the entry requirements to get in ! So will still be a challenge to get in .. :eek3:

well, good luck, hope to see you there :biggrin: is strathclyde your first choice?
Reply 66
Conditional for BA Law and Politics.
Reply 67
Unconditional for marketing, and geography :p:
Reply 68
Conditional for Maths,Stats and Accounts and Maths,Stats and Finance
Reply 69
AB at AH conditional for 2nd year, unconditional to first - I was invited to an interview almost a month after getting my offer in UCAS - I couldn't attend, and I assume it was optional since I already had an offer, I emailed them to say I was busy (which I was, in london doing my imperial interview) but they never replied,
Reply 70
Uni Strathclyde, History/Politics or Psychology/Politics, someone going? I'm frustrated as well, I got yesterday conditional offer on Uni Gla and today they rejected them!!! I went today to help desk there, but they told me, that was UCAS mistake, and they have many prospective students from... China. That's brilliant...
Reply 71
ElNombre
well, good luck, hope to see you there :biggrin: is strathclyde your first choice?

It was between the aero mech one there and aero space / aero nautical at glasgow.. But then got offer for Strathclyde for 2 A's at higher, and A at advanced higher.. where as Glasgow is just A at higher... So swaying towards Glasgow as would be an easier year !
Is anyone going to the Strathclyde Arts and Social Sciences etc applicants day tomorrow? It starts at 1.15pm and I'm wondering whether it's worth going into school tomorrow. :s-smilie:
Reply 73
I got a conditional offer from them, hospitality&tourism course, anyone else doing it? I'm thinking of making this my firm choice, but I'm not sure yet ;|
wawaweewha
I got a conditional offer from them, hospitality&tourism course, anyone else doing it? I'm thinking of making this my firm choice, but I'm not sure yet ;|

Strathclyde is my insurance (Glasgow's firm), and if end up there I want to take up this course :smile:
Reply 75
glasgow?and what course did you apply to?:}
wawaweewha
glasgow?and what course did you apply to?:}

Spanish / Sociology :smile: And what other unis you applied to?

P.S. Just noticed you're from Lithuania, yea! :biggrin:
Reply 77
I also applied to QMU,RGU,Edinburgh Napier and Plymouth. I was thinking about making RGU my firm, but atm I'm thinking that Strathclyde would be a better choice , since the business school is so good there:}
Ohh haa, your from Poland, goooood;D
Reply 78
I just sent off my unconditional offer as firm! The confirmation letter is in the post!

Politics and Economics here I come! The letter is on its way to me by post and it won't be long before I load my car with my stuff and head there for four years :woo: .

(Also I want to take a buisness school subject too! :woo: )
wawaweewha
I also applied to QMU,RGU,Edinburgh Napier and Plymouth. I was thinking about making RGU my firm, but atm I'm thinking that Strathclyde would be a better choice , since the business school is so good there:}
Ohh haa, your from Poland, goooood;D

Quite a variety :wink: Don't know what advice could I give you, but I hope you make Strathclyde one of your choices! :biggrin:
Maybe see you in Sept! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending