The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Buried alive!
Reply 21
ive seen a man beeing tied to 2trucks one arm n leg each way n then pulled apart wen they sped of, dr death or sumat like that, n the ****** taliban wud b sick, slitting ur throat n they do it in such a way u choke on ur own blood n it takes a while 2 go, absolutely terrible
Reply 22
Being stuck in a room with anyone who posts on here.... :p:
Reply 23
I heard when drowning to death, you get this feeling in your lungs like they are on fire, but then you get this enormous sense of peacefulness seconds before death. No idea on how true that actually is, but just thought I'd share it with you all.

Anything that is slow and painful would be the worst way to die. So anything like being burnt to death, or having acid poured on you. I guess that also includes things like being in a plane crash, imagine the terror as you keep falling, with no escape.

I guess a really embarrassing death would also be pretty bad, not like you would care when you're dead :p:
Excessive overdose of Jewery
Reply 25
Having your extremities smashed off with a blunt object, after your eyelids have been removed and this -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 - is playing inches from your face.
Reply 26
being paralised, then eyes tied open, then given adrenaline, then having each limb cut off and plastered up to stop you from bleading to death. then some burning. then a snake bite in the neck whilst having guts ripped out.
Reply 27
ToadofTOADHALL
Excessive overdose of Jewery

You appear to have mispelt jewelery, my friend.
Reply 28
Actus Reus
What do you think would be the worst possible means of execution, for you personally? Doesn't have to be a real one (or used in history), use your imagination.

I've just watched a few of the Saw movies, and I was wondering what could be worse.

Wikipedia
The brazen bull, bronze bull, or the Sicilian bull is a torture and execution device designed in ancient Greece. Perillos of Athens, a brass-founder, proposed to Phalaris, the tyrant of Akragas, Sicily, the invention of a new means for executing criminals. Accordingly, he cast a bull, made entirely of brass, hollow, with a door in the side. The condemned were shut in the bull and a fire was set under it, heating the metal until it became yellow hot and causing the person inside to roast to death.

Phalaris commanded that the bull be designed in such a way that its smoke rose in spicy clouds of incense. The head of the ox was designed with a complex system of tubes and stops so that the prisoner's screams were converted into sounds like the bellowing of an infuriated bull. It is also said that when the bull was reopened, the scorched bones of the remains shone like jewels and were made into bracelets.

Perillos said to Phalaris: “[his screams] will come to you through the pipes as the tenderest, most pathetic, most melodious of bellowings”. Phalaris ordered its horn sound system to be tested on Perillos himself. When Perillos entered, he was immediately locked in, and the fire was set, so that Phalaris could hear the sound of his screams. Before Perillos could die, Phalaris opened the door and took him away. Perillos believed he would receive a reward for his invention; instead, after freeing him from the bull, Phalaris threw him from the top of a hill, killing him. Phalaris himself is said to have been killed in the brazen bull when he was overthrown by Telemachus, the ancestor of Theron.

Uses of device

The Romans were recorded as having used this torture device to kill some Christian martyrs, notably Saint Eustace, who, according to Christian tradition, was roasted in a brazen bull with his wife and children by the Emperor Hadrian. The same happened to Saint Antipas, Bishop of Pergamum during the persecutions of Emperor Domitian, and the first martyr in Asia Minor, roasted to death in a brazen bull in c. 92. The device was still in use two centuries later, when another Christian martyr, Saint Pelagia of Tarsus, is said to have been burned in one in 287 by the Emperor Diocletian.

Or alternatively, this.
sBoon
You appear to have mispelt jewelery, my friend.

You appear to have mispelt jewery, my friend. :hmmm:
Put on a rack and slowly ripped in half.
Profesh
Or alternatively, this.

This is what I was going to say, except I couldn't remember what it was called so I had to search for all sorts of weird stuff like "canoe execution" and "canoe **** death". :indiff:
Reply 32
ToadofTOADHALL
You appear to have mispelt jewery, my friend. :hmmm:

You seem to have mispelt fiend, my friend. ;D
I was once told that in come places they put a tube up your arse, put some barbed wire up the tube, then remove the tube, leaving the barbed wire up there.
I suppose wouldn't be too nice.
chopping my genitalia off and then using it to choke me to death :|
I always thought drowning in Marmite would be a pretty horrible way to go, especially if you don't like the stuff :biggrin:

I've read about some vigilante type killings in Iraq I think it was, Islamic extremeists kidnapping homosexuals and killing them in all sorts of horrific ways. One method was by gluing their anus closed and then forcing them to consume laxatives until death. Horrible.
Reply 36
being paralysed and then buried
*shudder*
Im -very- scared of small spaces.......

*shudder some more*
mel0n
Yes, I think sleep deprivation would be awful and would send you insane. Like, a form of torture. :lolwut:

I do this voluntary. In fact, I'm doing it now :awesome:
Reply 38
Being eaten by hungry dogs.

And told you're family is next (esp children if you have any); emotional torture rules them all.
Reply 39
just watch saw and you will have enough ideas to carry out mass murder

the worst one was when they mashed up the rotten pigs and drowned the guy in their juices

Latest

Trending

Trending