The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
depends, if other people are wearing them, you can, if u really want too, but i personally find them a little too revealing however much you have been training, but if u really want to, go for it, it is ultimately your choice
if you wear speados, it officially will make you a homosexual, try it if you like, but you *will* then become attracted to other men...

:rolleyes:
Reply 3
Babyshambles
if you wear speados, it officially will make you a homosexual, try it if you like, but you *will* then become attracted to other men...

:ditto:
Reply 4
Speedos are just wrong on so many levels. Please don't do it :biggrin:
Reply 5
go for it! its sucha turn on! show yourself off! I wish moreguys would be confident enough
Reply 6
Babyshambles

nah you wont but you will get men after you! and yeh they are too revealing, i mean would you wear just ya boxers to the shops..no, so why would you wear something smaller outside then, lol
Reply 7
Nancy Reagan
Just Say No

thats what you meant to do :biggrin:
Reply 8
Mmm... banana hammock. The only thing to be seen in :wink:
Reply 9
Ellie4
Mmm... banana hammock. The only thing to be seen in :wink:

GO FOR IT! I WOULDNT COMPLAIN!
Reply 10
it all depends on whether you feel confident enough to fill the space enough lol and not mistakenly stretch it if a certain woman walks by lol
Reply 11
Well I wouldnt complain seeing you in them but maybe I'm biased..... :rolleyes:
Reply 12
no it is not ok. it will never b ok. ever.
Reply 13
I think they're absolutely fantastic.
Speedos are so much sexier than the baggy shorts look which you see everywhere these days. As long as you're not fat, and slightly toned then they're perfectly acceptable. I mean, fat women get away with wearing far less, so why don't you show off your legs. It's Ibiza anyway, so most people are drugged off their minds anyway, and since you're a bodybuilder, you'll have the girls all over you anyway.
Reply 15
i think speedos is something which should be abolished lol Though i must say that many Czech men (fortunately not usually the younger ones) still wear them... personally i find them (speedos) sick..
Reply 16
What a homo-erotic thread...
Peach
Speedos are just wrong on so many levels. Please don't do it :biggrin:

:dito: how ironic that the most revealing 'outfit' that a man could ever possibly wear is also the most unattractive :cool: -it's one of the mysteries of life.

but then again, if this is a competitive swimming-related trip, function is more important than the aesthetical appeal (or lack there of)
Reply 18
Monii
i think speedos is something which should be abolished lol Though i must say that many Czech men (fortunately not usually the younger ones) still wear them... personally i find them (speedos) sick..

So you would prefer nothing to speedos then??

I personally would say no, speedos are only acceptable when you are under a certain age ie. 10, or if you are a competitor in a body building contest (even then they aren't good)
Reply 19
hate_xams
So you would prefer nothing to speedos then??

lol...eh...anything's better thamn speedos! :p:

Latest