The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

oh no!! the moroccan is a guy!! and he thinks im a girl!!!:eek: *clicks block*
Reply 2
That sounds scary! :eek: Just block them if it's freaking you out. I get very annoyed when people I don't know add me - they're usually annoying little neds who got my email from a fwd or something, and they always always always ask "Who r u?" Grrr! Why on earth did you add me if you don't know who I am you sad little idiot? :mad:

Rant over :redface:

EDIT: You're not a girl? :redface: Oops!
Reply 3
i dont mind people adding me, if they actually know who i am. But when they just add me because they randomly found my e mail address and they go "who are you?" That is when i get annoyed.
people did that to me all the time, so i took off my msn, and now people still bloody do it
**** it, wind them up!
Reply 6
I've never had this happen to me on MSN before, but loads of random people try to add me on ICQ, most of them looking for sex talk. Needless to say, they all go onto my ignore list.
Reply 7
ICQ?
Reply 8
LOL!

i get that all the time :smile:
Reply 9
I sometimes add people like, semi-randomly. if they have their email up on their website and im interested intheir interests I'll add them. I always give a quick speel though before hand like ok jsut so you know im not a rapist or something :s-smilie: lol probably scares off more than it reassures that :P :P
Reply 10
Some random ****er emails me, persuading me to convert to christian

wtf. :eek:
One of my mates enemies hacked into her account and stole all her addy's now he has me on msn and i had a huge row with him because i felt his screen name was obscene and homophobic whereas he thought it was cool though he was only 12.
Reply 12
Is the author of this thread male? :-D
Reply 13
Vijay1
Some random ****er emails me, persuading me to convert to christian

wtf. :eek:

:rofl: haha classic!!!
Reply 14
Xanthe
Is the author of this thread male? :-D

and what is that suppose to mean? :eek: :rolleyes: hehe
Reply 15
LPK
ICQ?

One of those instant online messengers out there. I prefer MSN though.
i had to take msn off cos so many people added me randomnly and i just got so fed up with the ****s
Reply 17
I've never had any randoms - probably because I don't give out my email address on the internet... :wink:
Reply 18
Just block them, or maybe sign up for a new address but use only your old one for signing up for mailing lists or spam?

That is annoying though :frown:
Reply 19
saiyamana
Just had some random people add me to MSN, they come from morocco, and Africa!! And apparently they searched for 'girls' on google.fr and found my E-Mail? :confused: At first i thought it was someone messing around, but im not so sure now, as this must be the 100th random person!

I get random people from weird places adding me to msn sayin that they love me and think i am beautiful, i only accept people now when I'm expecting people to add me because there are some right weirdos out there.

Latest