The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Design and Technology - LOUGHBROUGH

Hey is anyone going for the design and technology course? I have it down as my first choice but im not too sure? is there anyone out there who does this course who could tell me more about it? i know its getting a bit late in the day for me to change my mind but im not too sure :confused: ... if anyone can offer anything on this i would be most grateful- especially if they know how this compares with some of the brunel courses because at both interview/ open days there seemed to be a lot or rivarly between the two courses... ohhhhhhh i dunno... i m so confused???....... please help
hey,
I'm off to Lboro to do Industrial Design too. Don't worry, I've had so many panick attacks about whether I wanna go there or not, I've just done foundation Art after my A levels so I was worried if I should go there or to somewhere like central St.Martins and do a more arty design course, but Lboro looks like it covers everything. Anyway, Brunel looked rubbish for everything else other than the course so just go to LBoro!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :eek:
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Ive been doing IDT at Lufbra for two years now - going back as a finalist this october. Its a good course - one of the few ones where there is no reason to have a fantastic relationship with your coursemates as there is so much group related activity you get to know the people better than anyone who simply sit in lectures all day long.

In my opinion the course is the best IDT one; Ive had my issues in the past occasionally, but on the whole, love it. You also have to remember, get the social/work balance right and your sorted. I found that with a fantastic social life but still keeping up with the course, university is more about people skills than what you learn in lectures, but you just have to find that out for yourself.

Best of luck,
Andy.

Latest

Trending

Trending