The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

am i likely to get an offer for computer science at loughbrough university?

So i am currently predicted A* A* A and my teachers have said that my personal statement is strong. I have 4x9s and 3x8s for my gcse grades and loughborough is my safety uni. Am I likely to get an offer? I just want 1 uni that can be my worst case scenario. Also i applied as a young carer and mentioned how caring has affected my gcse and a level grades so am i likely to get a contextual offer from loughbrough?
Only Loughbough can answer that but you are well within their grade requirements so it seems reasonable that they would
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Original post by jake102:)
So i am currently predicted A* A* A and my teachers have said that my personal statement is strong. I have 4x9s and 3x8s for my gcse grades and loughborough is my safety uni. Am I likely to get an offer? I just want 1 uni that can be my worst case scenario. Also i applied as a young carer and mentioned how caring has affected my gcse and a level grades so am i likely to get a contextual offer from loughbrough?

As above, only Loughborough would be able to give you an answer. I see no reason why you wouldn't get one though.
Original post by jake102:)

Hi @jake102 [s]smile[/s] ,

Great to hear you are considering Loughborough 🙂

Your predicted grades are strong and are above the entry requirements for computer science.

As I don't want to give you wrong information I would recommend you email: [email protected]
They will be able to give you more insight into contextual offers.

Alex

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending