The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I've been an extra on Brum etc, that blatez counts? :awesome:
Reply 2
I don't know why but I've always found acting to be interesting but sadly I've never had any acting courses or acted in any school play. I'm 18 now and no idea if its too late. Each time i watch a play/drama, I find it so fascinating. It's like entering another world.
I was in Macbeth once.

Spoiler

I've done alot of drama throughout school and in various theatre companies...

Plus I have recently directed my own show, which won best director and best actor in Student Drama awards. I then decided to take it to the Edinburgh Fringe in August where it was amazingly successful... especially considering i had no school or university backing me and it was a completly independant company that i created.... it was the most fun iv ever had... but also the most stressful thing to organise EVER... (which i stupidly did DURING my A-levels!!)

But i don't really know if you count that as experience.... I've never been in an RSC production (i live near Stratford) but some of my cast had been... but iv created my own theatre company... so it really depends what you mean by experience!
I enjoy going to theatre and watching people act, but not personally acting. Though I probably would if I could.

Several of my friends have been extras in Waterloo road :smile:
I've been a few plays in my school but that's about it. x

Latest

Trending

Trending