The Student Room Group

The TSR Musicians' Society

Scroll to see replies

Thank you, madam, for laughing at my joke.

You are most kind.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you deeply.
Reply 981
Pee off!!!

I am going to bed!
sexysax
Pee off!!!

I am going to bed!

:hugs:

Sleep well

*hides in bed :redface: :biggrin::biggrin:*
Reply 983
:eek: :eek:

Really?!!
Mozart, built upon the opera formulated by, Gluck. Opera, at that time was a much reformed 'insitution', that had gradually changed into something quite 'grotesque' over time, became something that lost the 'ridiculous', and gained refinement through Gluck's use of melody and vocal line.
Reply 985
Says who?^o) :p:
Reply 986
grow up guys.. :biggrin:
Reply 987
:eek:

We can't.
nope growing ups too difficult
:ninja:

I don't know what you're on about! I didn't say anything last night... as my posts will prove...

:ninja:
Reply 990
:rofl:

^o)
*beth*
what?!

I love that piece!

what are your solos?

Ones Blackadder - the elizabethan section, and the otheres a piece called Cats Duet - me and a mate are playing it - were both as crazy as each other....:biggrin: Its gonna be soo fun! :biggrin:
sexysax
:rofl:

^o)
Yes, madam? :p:

Nice bit of editing, if I do say so myself...
Reply 993
Very nice editing yes....^o)
sexysax
Very nice editing yes....^o)
As I now know, you follow me around, I'm not surprised from the quickness of the reply!
Reply 995
I do not follow you around! Don't flatter yourself!!:biggrin: :p:
sexysax
I do not follow you around! Don't flatter yourself!!:biggrin: :p:
Err, excuse me! What did you say last night about what I was looking at? And Emily sent me the link for that! She really did! Ask her!
Reply 997
Oh yes lol...that was a one off though..you were replying really slowly!
I just thought I'd post... I play: The piano/ keyboard (15 years), clarinet (6 years), recorder (15 years, not v. good), violin (6 months, not v. good), flute (1 year, not v. good), guitar (4 years), bass (not v. long), descant recorder (on-and-off for 2 years, just for fun), mouth organ and I'm planning on learning the oboe...
sexysax
Oh yes lol...that was a one off though..you were replying really slowly!
Can you think of a reason why I was replying slowly? :rolleyes:

Oh, and core skills is the most pointless music lesson ever! The highlight of today was snow! Ha! Snow! Where was your snow?!

Quick Reply

Latest