The Student Room Group

advanced higher art help

hi! im in my 6th year and doing adv art, but im struggling on solidifying theme.
ive chosen to do expressive, and i really want to do my portfolio on various musicians/bands, bowie being one in particular.
i really like this idea, but i dont know how to make it more interesting? i thought of doing it on identity, since bowie has a lot of characters he played as, and there are other musicians that have a signature look such as gene simmons from kiss.
im not sure how to develop this idea! and i would need to look into it more for my dissertation.
any help at all is greatly appreciated!!!
Original post by awfulrad
hi! im in my 6th year and doing adv art, but im struggling on solidifying theme.
ive chosen to do expressive, and i really want to do my portfolio on various musicians/bands, bowie being one in particular.
i really like this idea, but i dont know how to make it more interesting? i thought of doing it on identity, since bowie has a lot of characters he played as, and there are other musicians that have a signature look such as gene simmons from kiss.
im not sure how to develop this idea! and i would need to look into it more for my dissertation.
any help at all is greatly appreciated!!!

identity through music sounds so interesting especially the signature look idea it sounds like a great idea and im sure it'll develop the more you research

Quick Reply

Latest