The Student Room Group

The TSR Musicians' Society

Scroll to see replies

Lol- i wasnt lookin 4 sympathy - its fine now:smile: Apparently, according to the voice therapist i'd forgottten how to talk!! lol. I must be stupid:rolleyes:
Elanor_Gamgee
Lol- i wasnt lookin 4 sympathy - its fine now:smile: Apparently, according to the voice therapist i'd forgottten how to talk!! lol. I must be stupid:rolleyes:

lol:biggrin:
I might have a job teaching woodwind from September!!!!! At my old school!! So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:
Eeeeeyyyyyyyyy

Gig on Easter Sunday

Fu** yeah!
100 members?? :eek: you must be kidding me!
Aphrodite
100 members?? :eek: you must be kidding me!

First society to it :biggrin::biggrin:
MR_JR
First society to it :biggrin::biggrin:

bet HP is gonna be there soon....
Reply 1187
sexysax
I might have a job teaching woodwind from September!!!!! At my old school!! So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Ooooh, that sounds sooooooo cool! I;d do that, but I'd need to learn the other instruments first :rolleyes:
Sarah H
Ooooh, that sounds sooooooo cool! I;d do that, but I'd need to learn the other instruments first :rolleyes:

Lol! I'll be doing clarinet, saxophone and flute! Woo!
Reply 1189
I wanna learn clarinet, and so does my younger cousin, so once I've learnt how to, I'm gonna teach him too! :biggrin:

Oboe on the other hand, is probably one of the hardest to learn, I have problems getting a single note out :s-smilie:
Aphrodite
bet HP is gonna be there soon....

Law society should be the second
Sarah H
I wanna learn clarinet, and so does my younger cousin, so once I've learnt how to, I'm gonna teach him too! :biggrin:

Oboe on the other hand, is probably one of the hardest to learn, I have problems getting a single note out :s-smilie:

Learn clarinet!

It took me ages to get a sound out of the oboe, don't worry!
Dying is painful
MR_JR
Law society should be the second

how many have they got atm then?
MR_JR
Dying is painful

If you say so dead man :p:
w00t! :biggrin: I passed grade 5 theory with Merit! :biggrin: 5 marks off distinction! :biggrin:
Aphrodite
how many have they got atm then?

i think they were on 91 when we were waiting for member 100 to join
Aphrodite
If you say so dead man :p:

Stage death at least :redface:
Do you have MSN? I taught a few people theory over that? I can help if you want?

How do you teach it over MSN, you must be really good. The reason i'm asking is because i'm absolutly poo at theory, and i really need to pass grade 5. I've had theory lessons for about 4yrs (working up to grade 5 theory which i had lesson for a year) but i just faff around in class and have got to the stage where i've been taught the same things over and over again for years, so now its all jumbled and confused in my head!
I'm grade 6 cello working towards doing grade 7 (but obviously cant do any without grade 5 theory!) and have just got a new cello, which is so so nice and sounds incredable!!
MR_JR
Stage death at least :redface:

ah :hugs:lol

Quick Reply

Latest