The Student Room Group

Chuck!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by boromir9111
Is this thread going to be closed down?

Why should it? Just cause it's over doesn't mean people don't want to still talk about it! Some may start watching it now even! And if it's not coming in the way why close it?
Original post by DepressedMed
Why should it? Just cause it's over doesn't mean people don't want to still talk about it! Some may start watching it now even! And if it's not coming in the way why close it?

I was just curious, so, naturally I thought I ask. Seems like it won't be closed :biggrin:
I was just curious, so, naturally I thought I ask. Seems like it won't be closed :biggrin:

Ah sorry misunderstood you then! Great show, maybe there'll be a return (although I doubt it).

Keep the thread open.

Btw seeing the post count, probably the most under-rated show of all time.
Original post by DepressedMed
Ah sorry misunderstood you then! Great show, maybe there'll be a return (although I doubt it).

Keep the thread open.

Btw seeing the post count, probably the most under-rated show of all time.

Agreed. There won't be a return, sadly :sigh:

Definitely under-rated.....I only started watching this same time last year :p:
:wavey:
Reply 385
Society is going to stay alive, though I need to appoint a new leader as such as I am going away for a year and won't have internet access :smile:
Original post by Atherilia
Society is going to stay alive, though I need to appoint a new leader as such as I am going away for a year and won't have internet access :smile:

Pick me :biggrin:
In memory of Chuck :biggrin:

2 Words:

JOHN CASEY
:wavey:
Reply 390
Sarah is going to be in Dexter :beard: Never watched the show as it just sounds too implausible and too **** but might see what she is up to in the show :dice:
Original post by Mess.
Sarah is going to be in Dexter :beard: Never watched the show as it just sounds too implausible and too **** but might see what she is up to in the show :dice:

:eek: that show just got much better for me :wink: it is very implausible, then again, so is Chuck :p: and every show!

:headbang:
Reply 392
Just finished Chuck, been watching it over the summer holidays, and it is the BEST SHOW EVER. I am disappointed there was no bryce larkin and jill roberts in the last season. Jeffster were amazing.
One of my favourite episodes has to be one of the earlier ones, Chuck Vs The Suburbs.
I was in peals of laughter the whole way through.
:awesome:

Reply 395
In memory of Chuck :biggrin:

JEFFSTER

That was one of the best music performances in a show by a not so real band.
Reply 396
Original post by Mollymod
One of my favourite episodes has to be one of the earlier ones, Chuck Vs The Suburbs.
I was in peals of laughter the whole way through.

When he escaped Jenna McCarthy's fangs with those handcuffs still on, legendary.
Original post by danny111
When he escaped Jenna McCarthy's fangs with those handcuffs still on, legendary.

I love the music during those chase scenes as well :smile:
Reply 398
As a reward for finishing my thesis I will soon buy the DVD Box Set :smile: so excited to watch them all in HD this time round :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest