The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

So how did people find it (unit 1)? I found it surprisingly better than I thought. Some of the questions were a bit confusing. What did people write as answers?
Reply 2
it went okay better than i thought, im quite annoyed because i remembered the hard stuff but simple questions i got wrong? 12 marks question tizard and hodges?
I found it quite good, a lot easier than expected actually! I could answer all the questions, plus back it up with evidence so I walked out smiling! :yeah:
Fingers crossed! :smile:
Reply 4
I was most unsure about the 12 mark. I wrote about Hoges and Tizard and also the study on the Czech Twins (Plus slightly bumbling AO2). Hope that was an ok answer.
I did poorly on the 12 mark question but the rest was very strong. It was a lot easier then I assumed so I'm quietly confident.
I found it alright, some of the questions were weird but think I did quite well :smile:
Reply 7
chigzy29
it went okay better than i thought, im quite annoyed because i remembered the hard stuff but simple questions i got wrong? 12 marks question tizard and hodges?

Yeah The exam was pretty much great, I was scared about schemas coming up thank god, the privation essay Was about hodges and tizard - Longitiduinal studies and then evaluation = Attrition, but also case studies such as Genie, Czech twins and Skuse.
Exam was okay...12 marker..czech twins, genie, bowlby, hodges and tizard

what was the content analysis question as we were never taught that....

I guessed arguing and then went on about looking at the descriptions and including things that were similar in all of them and leaving out stuff that wasn't, and then analyse to show stuff
Reply 9
i thought it were easy peasy!
come out the exam screamign 100%

Grade boundaries definatley going to be high, nearly everyone thought they got 90%+
what about you?
Yeah, i think it was a bit easy but then again so were the past papers one but then again those grade boundaries werent tooo high? any opinions?

What did people say for question 2 i think where it said that the brain damaged victim did it support the multi store model?
infernalcradle
Exam was okay...12 marker..czech twins, genie, bowlby, hodges and tizard

what was the content analysis question as we were never taught that....

I guessed arguing and then went on about looking at the descriptions and including things that were similar in all of them and leaving out stuff that wasn't, and then analyse to show stuff

for context analysis i wrote about how the pyschologish can draw up a table with the different responses and tally them everytime the response is given. at the end they'll end up with numbers that they can analyze
******* rediculous lol...just kiddin psychology is too easy I must say!
But it's a good subject for the manupulative ones and children carer:biggrin:
no offence intended:smile: at least it isn't easier than sociology.
Reply 13
safwaansh
for context analysis i wrote about how the pyschologish can draw up a table with the different responses and tally them everytime the response is given. at the end they'll end up with numbers that they can analyze

Yeah thats right drawing a table perhaps categorising them and to save time ticking boxes when observing the particapants.
Reply 14
It was ok. what was that behaviour bit. where they said 'pushing' was observed :/ i put shouting abuse ? is that right?
ah..crap...the more marks down the drain....
Reply 16
i think it went well today, i just hope the work i put in was worth it.
fotcmel
It was ok. what was that behaviour bit. where they said 'pushing' was observed :/ i put shouting abuse ? is that right?

I had a peek at psychology paper when i accidently sat on the wrong table! i think your answer is perfectly plausible and correct, if any pushinh behaviour is observed it tends to include abusive rant:smile:
Reply 18
For the 12 mark privation question, I only outline and evaluated Tizard and Hodges, and briefly referred to Rutter. Is this enough to get the 12 marks or do you need to include case studies?
Reply 19
the content analysis was the behaviour categorizing right? if so u cud also have done a coding system e.g. 1-10 (ten being very aggressive, 1 being least)

Latest

Trending

Trending