The Student Room Group

TSR Game Bargains Thread

Scroll to see replies

hotukdeals.com?
Zavvi have a sale on at the mo. You can buy games like Dead Space Extraction (Wii) for £9.85 and Bioshock 2 (Rapture Edition) for the PS3 for £29.85

Click here
Reply 42
JohnnySPal
InFamous is a tenner on the GAME website for those who are interested.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/631433/infamous-platinum-ps3-game-9-99-del

Just ordered that earlier today and was going to post this :top:

Also bough dead space a few weeks back for under a tenner from somewhere :biggrin:
Reply 43
Napolean Total War Imperial Edition for £17.99 at Zavvi

Imperial Edition includes:
# Napoleon: Total War game
# "Elite Regiment" pack** - collection of 5 of the most Elite Forces of the Napoleonic Wars, from all the major European factions. They proved their bravery, discipline and excellence in key battles and will dramatically expand the player's strategic options on the battlefield.
# "Heroes of the Napoleonic Wars" pack** - gathers the most superb infantry and cavalrymen who fought during the great Napoleonic battles: 10 exclusive units, which will all make a difference during key engagements, whether using formidable weapons or exceptional tactical skills.
"Elite Regiment" Pack:
# 5e Regiment de Hussards (France)
# Pavlograd Hussars (Russia)
# 8th Life Regiment (Prussia)
# 47th (Czech) Regiment (Austria)
# 88th Foot "Connaught Rangers" (Great Britain)
"Heroes of the Napoleonic Wars" Pack:
# 7th Lancers (France)
# Brandenburg Uhlans (Prussia)
# 1st Hussars (Austria)
# 15th Hussars (Great Britain)
# 1st East Prussian Grenadier Battalion (Prussia)
# 6th Regiment d'Infanterie Légère (France)
# 17th Jäger Regiment (Russia)
# 1st Regiment Emperor's Own (Austria)
# 18th Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne "The Brave" (France)
# Moscow Musketeers (Russia)
Reply 44
Commandos Collection £4.99 - Steam midweek madness

4 Commandos Games:
Commandos 2: Men of Courage
Commandos 3: Destination Berlin
Commands: Behind Enemy Lines
Commands: Beyond the Call of Duty

Excellent deal for many hours of challenging entertainment. Have played these in the past, and have no idea where the discs are so its nice to pick them up for such a good price!
Reply 45
Reply 46
this sounds like a great idea - listing deals - not too sure if i should be wasting my beer money on more games though!! ill try to update this when i can.
Reply 47
JohnnySPal
Just bought Max Payne 1 and 2 for £2.24. Deal is only available for four hours (ends at 7pm I think) so be quick.

Where from ?
Reply 48
Reply 49
Nice find :top:
estel

thats pretty cool. I wish you could just download the individual game you wanted though. The only one I really want is penumbra...
Reply 51
biffyclyro27
thats pretty cool. I wish you could just download the individual game you wanted though. The only one I really want is penumbra...

You might have already discovered this, but you have to download each game individually anyway. There's no link to download all at once.
Downloading Penumbra now, looks interesting.
hobo06
You might have already discovered this, but you have to download each game individually anyway. There's no link to download all at once.
Downloading Penumbra now, looks interesting.

no I didn't realise that, I hadn't tried downloading because my internet was running slow. Thanks for the info, I'll give it a go tomorrow.
Reply 53
Steam weekend deals:

Sid Meier's Civilization® IV: The Complete Edition £6.25

or you can buy it all separately if you already own some of it:
Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword £2.50
Civilization IV®: Warlords £1.50

Other Sid Meier Civ games:

Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization £4.25

Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete £0.75

Amazing bargain for Civ 4 if you don't already own it. Civ 3 deal is good too if like me your laptop is just a little bit too crappy to handle Civ 4.
Reply 54
estel

I was about to post that, found out about it here

http://torrentfreak.com/piracy-when-even-a-penny-is-too-much-100510/

I paid a dollar just because I wanted to try world of goo (which is fun but gets boring quickly), if someone had posted direct links to downloads I wouldn't have bothered unless I'd known the game already.
Reply 55
Awesome steam deal:

Portal FREE on PC/Mac until 24th of May.

If you haven't played this yet, now is your chance! What have you got to lose but a bit of bandwidth?
Reply 56
JammyP
Awesome steam deal:

Portal FREE on PC/Mac until 24th of May.

If you haven't played this yet, now is your chance! What have you got to lose but a bit of bandwidth?

Your link is broken, just need to remove the quotation mark after url= in the URL tag (fixed in the quote).
Thanks for the link anyway!
Reply 57
hobo06
Your link is broken, just need to remove the quotation mark after url= in the URL tag (fixed in the quote).
Thanks for the link anyway!

Ah thanks for that :gthumb:

Quick Reply

Latest