The Student Room Group

Who has the most posts on TSR?

Excluding anonymous of course, who has the most posts on TSR as of right now? :smile:
There are/were users who regularly play forum games which have huge post counts.
Original post by Thisismyunitsr
Excluding anonymous of course, who has the most posts on TSR as of right now? :smile:

I'm not sure exactly, but @04MR17 is up there :smile:
(edited 2 months ago)
@markovchain17 is the current record holder I believe

Mine is the highest recorded volunteer post count
Original post by Talkative Toad

150k bruh moment.
Original post by Thisismyunitsr
150k bruh moment.

They’ve been in the website for years though and post a lot in forum games.

yes without forum games it's probably the bear or MR
Original post by markovchain17
yes without forum games it's probably the bear or MR

The bear posts a lot on forum games though? But yeah you might reach 200K posts one day.
What about the anonymous account? It has a very high rep and post count, not sure if it's the highest though. Of course it might not count since it isn't a proper account, although it is one of the oldest on the site (there are some older test accounts).
The bear posts a lot on forum games though? But yeah you might reach 200K posts one day.

oh true i didnt realise those pun threads were in forum games. my notifications is just full of tags in them :lol:
L'Evil Fish would still be a contender then if we took out forum games. It's around a third of my postcount I think.
Original post by markovchain17
oh true i didnt realise those pun threads were in forum games. my notifications is just full of tags in them :lol:

Yeah those threads are in forum games
Original post by 04MR17
L'Evil Fish would still be a contender then if we took out forum games. It's around a third of my postcount I think.

oh i just remembered @999tigger no posts in Forum Games at all. I used to have a list of 50k+ users but this was years ago now lol
Still, bruh moment confirmed.

Quick Reply

Latest