The Student Room Group

TSR Game Bargains Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by LtCommanderData
Do it! Oblivion is brilliant!

If I didn't already have a massive RPG to get through I would..... it had me at Patrick Stewart.
Original post by BillV3
If I didn't already have a massive RPG to get through I would..... it had me at Patrick Stewart.

patrick stewart :coma:

To be fair, if you have to pass up oblivion, at least you're doing it for dragon age

I love Oblivion.
You must buy it.
Reply 583
Original post by BillV3

Original post by BillV3
52?

My account: http://www.steamcalculator.com/id/mcoombes It's got out of hand at sales and the like =[

EDIT: Must not get Oblivion, I already got Dragon Age and that's going to eat my time....

http://www.steamcalculator.com/id/dalimyr :getmecoat:

At least there are only three more days of sales left...I'll probably still have a big splurge on Jan 2nd as I get anything interesting that wasn't in a daily sale, but it's nearly over. My bank balance should survive for another year :biggrin:
http://www.steamcalculator.com/id/coronart

I'm really nothing in comparison XD Although, I'm 100% from this Christmas sale...
Reply 585
Original post by Dalimyr

At least there are only three more days of sales left...I'll probably still have a big splurge on Jan 2nd as I get anything interesting that wasn't in a daily sale, but it's nearly over. My bank balance should survive for another year :biggrin:

You bring a tear to my eye, a tear that is a mixture of pride, bewilderment and a pain in the wallet region I feel myself just looking at that list....
Reply 586

You sir are a bad influence :colondollar:
I'm so lucky that the vast majority of games I want are not available for Mac XD

Flight Control HD is down to £1.02, so will probably buy that. Also contemplating Team Fortress 2, but I might just wait and see if The Orange Box comes down in price in the next few days (and if not, I'll just buy that).
Reply 588
Let's not do the Steam e-Peen game again :no:
Reply 589
Why is Steam Calculator's game count so different from the Steam Community one?
Original post by estel
Let's not do the Steam e-Peen game again :no:

I was trying to, but the calculator says I have no games :frown:
Nothing I particularly fancy today. Tempted by C&C Red Alert 3 for like £4, but I've already got a long list of unplayed, uninstalled games that I've bought off Steam in recent times.
Original post by Dalimyr

That's a rondonkulous number of games :eek: My own efforts pale in comparison

http://www.steamcalculator.com/id/aphoco/uk

That value has increased by more than £250 since the sale started.

I wish I had some moolah left, because I like the look of the Stalker and JK packs, and Supreme Commander 2, but alas I am at the end of the line.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 593
Original post by estel

Original post by estel
Why is Steam Calculator's game count so different from the Steam Community one?
I'm, uh, trying to work out how Steam Community's is calculated. I posted above that I had 277; it's now saying that I've got 294 but I haven't bought anything close to 17 games in the past couple of days :s:

So, I had 277 games as of the 29th.
That may or may not have included Greed Corp which I bought on the 29th.
I bought Europa Universalis III on the 30th
and I bought the Anno 1404 pack and Total War pack today.

So if we count Greed Corp, that's six games:
Greed Corp
Europa Universalis III
Anno 1404
Anno 1404: Venice
Empire: Total War
Napoleon: Total War

Those would put my count up to 283.

The TW pack also came with 5 bits of DLC for Empire and 2 for Napoleon. On the assumption that those 7 DLC are counted, they would put my count up to 290...but that would still leave four unaccounted for that I simply can't explain (five if Greed Corp isn't included) :confused:
No-one's posted the new Steam offers yet? :erm:

Okay, here goes:
Far Cry 2 Fotune's Edition: £2.49 (-75% )
Anno 1404: £12.49 (-50% )
Empire & Napoleon: Total War GOTY Edition: £14.99 (-50% )
Flight Control HD: £1.02 (-66% )
Theatre of War games: -75% each
Team Fortress 2: £3.50 (-75%)
Star Wars 2- Jedi Knight Collection: £3.75 (-75% )
STALKER bundle: £3.00 (-88% )
The Hitman Collection: £4.47 (-88%)
Guardians of Graxia: £1.49 (-75%)
Command & Conquer series: -75% each
Supreme Commander 2: £2.49 (-75%)

Lots of RTS games today :beard:

Oh, and happy new year! :party2:
(edited 13 years ago)
Happy new year guys :biggrin: :biggrin: :smile:
As if I needed another reason to regret pre-ordering far cry 2 :frown:

Happy new year, fellow cheap game junkies!
I ordered TF2 on my phone, despite being around a dinner table in a social situation with people I'd only just met. I'm a pwoper game bargain junkie :biggrin:

HAVE A **** NEW YEAR ALL xxx
Reply 598
Original post by Illusionary
No-one's posted the new Steam offers yet? :erm:

Okay, here goes:
Far Cry 2 Fotune's Edition: £2.49 (-75% )
Anno 1404: £12.49 (-50% )
Empire & Napoleon: Total War GOTY Edition: £14.99 (-50% )
Flight Control HD: £1.02 (-66% )
Theatre of War games: -75% each
Team Fortress 2: £3.50 (-75%)
Star Wars 2- Jedi Knight Collection: £3.75 (-75% )
STALKER bundle: £3.00 (-88% )
The Hitman Collection: £4.47 (-88%)
Guardians of Graxia: £1.49 (-75%)
Command & Conquer series: -75% each
Supreme Commander 2: £2.49 (-75%)

Lots of RTS games today :beard:

Oh, and happy new year! :party2:

No-one's posted the daily offers at all this Christmas. I've done it the past few sales but couldn't be arsed this time, and nobody else gave it a shot :p: In my opinion today's is quite possibly one of the best days of the lot. Fortunately I already had a lot of them so managed to save a bit of cash.
Reply 599
Original post by Dalimyr
No-one's posted the daily offers at all this Christmas. I've done it the past few sales but couldn't be arsed this time, and nobody else gave it a shot :p: In my opinion today's is quite possibly one of the best days of the lot. Fortunately I already had a lot of them so managed to save a bit of cash.

I know the feeling, Total War, Anno 1404, TF2, RA, Hitman, Stalker, Jedi Knight pack definately one of the best days of the sale, also means I got the main ones I was after some way or another:

- Tropico 3 (The day before the daily sale grr)
- Anno 1404 (Found it for £9.99 in town)
- Dragon Age: Ultimate Edition

all in all gaming wise I'm set for a good while now :O

Quick Reply

Latest