The Student Room Group

TSR Game Bargains Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by nonotrly

I'd been opening Steam daily to see what the deal was, and yeah nothing about a deal has come up the past couple of days.

I can't be arsed to try and navigate Steam's pages to find what the unnamed deal is, so they'll get no money from me doing that.
Past couple of days? If you've been checking it daily, what was the last one you saw?
I'd been opening Steam daily to see what the deal was, and yeah nothing about a deal has come up the past couple of days.

I can't be arsed to try and navigate Steam's pages to find what the unnamed deal is, so they'll get no money from me doing that.

The daily deal is right there on the main page.
Reply 982
Go to the News tab if the daily deal isn't showing up on the main page.
Reply 983
Original post by Tom B.
Go to the News tab if the daily deal isn't showing up on the main page.

Ah ok, thanks. They should point that out, especially if they're going to constantly claim that it's on the 'front page'. So I guess this thing has up to 4 front pages, one for each tab, eh? -_-

Original post by Dalimyr
Past couple of days? If you've been checking it daily, what was the last one you saw?

Well the last update/extra pop-up I saw was about connecting Facebook with Steam. The last daily deal I saw, excluding the RE5/DR2 weekender, I think was the Call of Duty one.

Original post by cambo211
The daily deal is right there on the main page.

No it's not. The weekend deal is though.
Reply 984
I can definitely understand if they decide they don't need Daily Deals on the home page every day :dontknow:
Reply 985
Original post by estel
I can definitely understand if they decide they don't need Daily Deals on the home page every day :dontknow:

"Why make the effort to increase our profits when we're stinkin' rich anyway"?
It's always been on the main page for me :dontknow:
Reply 987
For me yesterday's deal wasn't on the front page... ah wells :P
Steam isnt letting me download Spiral Knights :frown:
Reply 989
About bloody time. I've been waiting months for this to go on offer. Europa Universalis III Chronicles is 75% off (£6.24) at GamersGate http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-EU3C/europa-universalis-iii-chronicles

Contains EU3 and all of its expansions: Napoleon's Ambition, In Nomine, Heir to the Throne and Divine Wind.
Reply 990
Assassins Creed II for around £9 on Amazon
http://amzn.to/lz4lHk

Mass Effect 2 for around 10 on Amazon
http://amzn.to/im4rTj

Both are great games, definitely worth your time and money.
Reply 991
Overlord 2 is £1.75 on Steam. Not a great game, but it's £1.75! For the next 24 hours :smile:

EDIT - you can get the first for 87p and both with an expansion for £3.75.

I'm going to get the 2nd on its own I think!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by tface
Overlord 2 is £1.75 on Steam. Not a great game, but it's £1.75! For the next 24 hours :smile:

EDIT - you can get the first for 87p and both with an expansion for £3.75.

I'm going to get the 2nd on its own I think!

Wow, the first is well worth 87p!
Reply 993
Interplay Games $2.99 each on GOG 'til 4th July
Reply 994
Crap, EU3 Chronicles is just Divine Wind (saves you buying all the expansions separately) :frown: Though I suppose I'm still alright with that - I was unsure about getting Divine Wind and didn't want to overwrite Heir to the Throne in case I didn't like DW, which would have inevitably happened if I bought it with Steam, so I've got Heir to the Throne on Steam and Divine Wind not connected to Steam, so whether or not I like DW I can still enjoy EU3 either way :smile:
TF2 is free this week guys
IRacing : %60 off a 3 month renewal for customers on an expired account this week.
Original post by wizard710

Dammit I totally misunderstood and assumed it was going to be a free, full-time download :rolleyes: Silly me.
Original post by wizard710

Free forever now. :tongue:
Well mostly free.

Quick Reply

Latest