The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 1
hey i got an offer today to do english there, i am so excited :smile: i also have a friend who went there last year to do law... and he loves it! always going out drinking and partying with friends, thats enough to turn my vote :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
congratulations :smile: what did he say the place is like? i think i might go visit it properly in feb sometime
Reply 3
i think im going to go visit too, he is really enjoying it goes out all the time and its good for nightlife, cheap drinks in week for students.. i understand where you are coming from though with the cheshire area i think ill be placed there, just waiting for the mmu letter explaining where i will be based etc. I hope its not too out of the way of the main bit.
Siannybab
i think im going to go visit too, he is really enjoying it goes out all the time and its good for nightlife, cheap drinks in week for students.. i understand where you are coming from though with the cheshire area i think ill be placed there, just waiting for the mmu letter explaining where i will be based etc. I hope its not too out of the way of the main bit.

yeah i no what you mean! did it not say wen u applied where you'd be based? what course are u applying for btw?
Reply 5
well i got a letter back and its for the open day, and at the top it says Crewe, Cheshire so i think ill be there? havent got a clue!!! ill find out on the open day though hopefully.
Reply 6
^^ I'm from Crewe originally, not the nicest place tbh. Do they offer the same course at Manchester?
Reply 7
I'm at mmu cheshire, Crewe isnt great. But everyone is friendly there are some decent nights out. And your close to hanley which is also a good night out. As to the person doing english. I'm doing English here and it's not too bad :]
Oh and its about 30 mins to manchester by train so its not too bad :]
Reply 8
is crewe really horrid??
Reply 9
rosiealys
is crewe really horrid??

Yes its a total dump.
Reply 10
i went ona visit day and didnt seem too bad.
I have a place at crewe campus, I'm not hearing great things about living there, i want my uni experience to be an enjoyable one!! Not decided where im going yet.
Reply 12
Im sure it will be what you make it, im going to crewe too! i am in Farndon flat 10

Latest

Trending

Trending