The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

History and sociology at warwick

I applied to 4 other places to do straight History but for Warwick I decided to apply for History and Sociology. After visiting, I just fell in love with Warwick and really want to go. I am predicted AAA in a2 History, English Literature and Sociology. Why are they taking so long? :frown: Has anybody else applied for History and Sociology at Warwick and heard back? I sent my application off in November :frown:

I got the season greetings email and an email recently saying I'm being considered still :eek3:
High five!
Yeah, I'm still waiting for an offer/rejection for Hist&Soc. Tbh I'm not counting on an offer though, my grades thus far are all fairly mediocre. I'll be quite gutted though because their course offers EVERYTHING I want to study, and it's such a prestigious uni.

With those grades I'd be very surprised if you weren't offered a place. Good luck though!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
NihilisticMystics
High five!
Yeah, I'm still waiting for an offer/rejection for Hist&Soc. Tbh I'm not counting on an offer though, my grades thus far are all fairly mediocre. I'll be quite gutted though because their course offers EVERYTHING I want to study, and it's such a prestigious uni.

With those grades I'd be very surprised if you weren't offered a place. Good luck though!

Yay for not being the only one. Good luck to you too! I hope they accept me :smile:
Just got an offer :smile: ABBc, I'm pretty pleased with that.
Reply 4
NihilisticMystics
Just got an offer :smile: ABBc, I'm pretty pleased with that.

Yeah, I got the same offer. A has to be in History? That's fine by me and will be my firm :smile:

Latest