The Student Room Group

Want to study Psychology at Warwick

just got my results back and did better then i thought. I got my firm choice however i really want to study psychology at Warwick. I rang up and psychology is not in clearing but sociology was and i got an offer for sociology. I want to study psychology though and if i accpet the offer my plan would be to change courses to psychology straight away. Is this too risky? I do really want to study at warwick but im not sure if its too risky accepting it without knowing if ill actually be able to change courses????pls helppp
Original post by darciemay64
just got my results back and did better then i thought. I got my firm choice however i really want to study psychology at Warwick. I rang up and psychology is not in clearing but sociology was and i got an offer for sociology. I want to study psychology though and if i accpet the offer my plan would be to change courses to psychology straight away. Is this too risky? I do really want to study at warwick but im not sure if its too risky accepting it without knowing if ill actually be able to change courses????pls helppp

Hi there, just tweaked your thread title a little for more people to be able to give you advice :hugs:
Original post by darciemay64

If psychology is full then it is full. If your heart is dead set on psychology (Warwick), then reapply for next year.

Quick Reply

Latest