The Student Room Group
Reply 1
kingston upon thames?
Reply 2
Kingston, Jamaica?

On a more serious note, www.yell.com
Reply 3
Kingston upon Thames....my family are always bombarding me with the 'Isn't Jamaica a little extreme for university' comments :biggrin: oh yes i forgot about the yellow pages website thanks!
Reply 4
well theres alot of hairdressers...gd luck
clairey87
Kingston upon Thames....my family are always bombarding me with the 'Isn't Jamaica a little extreme for university' comments :biggrin: oh yes i forgot about the yellow pages website thanks!

I'm not too sure if there's a walk in one. But there are loads. Where did you hear that there was one?
Reply 6
No idea but The Look do student discount, or used to a while ago anyway.
Reply 7
I know it! Its called supercuts. You just walk in, normally its not too busy. Pretty bargainous as well - although you get offered a load of conditioning treatments and stuff like that, which can add about £10 to the cost...

just realised this was posted ages ago, prob you dont care anymore! oh well :smile:
Whats a walk-in hairdressor and should I be excited since I live near the centre of Kingston town? Are they expensive? Are they bimbos? Bitches? Will they cut my hair as I walk around town?

Ok I shut up now.
Reply 9
It's not THAT great... i wouldn't get anything too creative done in there. perhaps a trim.
I live near Kingston (Epsom, to be precise) and used to go to college there so I know my way around... It IS however the cheapest hairdresser in Kingston. It's all Hair Assosiates, Headmasters etc etc... Very expensive!
Off-topic: Doesn't the college offer free haircuts from hair/beauty students though? :wink:
Reply 11
I'm not sure that it's free... but probably only like £2... but I didn't like the hair and beauty girls and i've made a pact that i'll never get my hair cut by a trainee so I never tried it. And they wouldn't do my friend's hair cos she has semi afro hair and it'd take too long to dry :|
hi. i live in berrylands:biggrin:.

isnt supercuts in the bentalls centre?

anyway - ive never been there. i go to chadwick and co on tolworth broadway, although theyre quite expensive. Aparantly theres a cheap one at the end of Tolworth Park Road.:smile:
Reply 13
I usually goto Kingston to stay with my uncle every year (not this year). It's a beautiful place. Very pretty people everywhere and nice river to walk by :smile:
Reply 14
OOH! Berrylands! Near(ish) me! well, just the other side of the A3! :wink:

Supercuts is in the bentalls centre, yep. Opposite HMV :smile:

Latest