The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
No.
Reply 61
I'm the same with any couple no matter what sex they are- depends on the two people involved and how good looking/sexual they are.

But my answer is mostly YES. Especially if we're talking two really really hot guys.
Erm gay guys are great as long as they aren't expressing their love physically infront of me. I can't seem to watch 2 guys kiss.

HOWEVER, in The History Boys, I so badly wanted to see Dakin suck Irwin. I was practically begging for it to happen when I first watched the film. The sexual tension between them was intense.
Can't say I do... :s-smilie:
Reply 64
No. But I have a friend who does :p:
Reply 65
ew no. i find it really weird and it would make me uncomfortable. i don't have a problem with gay men, but i don't see men kissing the way men see two girls kissing.
Not really, no.
It would be interesting, but not arousing.

You should make a poll, OP!
Reply 67
Well technically , since I'm gay , it should be a double turn off .

Can't say I have an opinion since I've only ever seen it happen in real life once with guys of my own age and one of them was short and ugly and the other one was a guy I'd previously fooled around with , so I just felt weird !
Reply 68
Well technically , since I'm gay , it should be a double turn off .

Can't say I have an opinion since I've only ever seen it happen in real life once with guys of my own age and one of them was short and ugly and the other one was a guy I'd previously fooled around with , so I just felt weird !
Reply 69
Depends on how much crap I've consumed prior to watching them make out.
I could very well throw in a dildo, just for laughs.
Reply 70
cat1992
I tend to watch with fascination!!! and enjoyment!

This! Not really a turn on exactly.
Not really... =/.
Reply 72
unequivocally no. not normal girls anyway.

george clooney and brad pitt? leave it out.
Reply 73
jussy2106
no....i find that completely disgusting...if they are kissing, in the next minute they can be putting each penis inside the others *******...and that same penis with a small amount of feces might me entering ur vagina..lool...

thats gay...and i dont find that attractive...a like MAN, not man...:P

my opinion

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I personally don't care what gay men do as long as I'm not there but an image in my head could make me throw up let alone watching it.
Reply 74
Yeaa
cat1992
also, on a different (and slightly more soppy) note, i like to see two people showing their love for each other. i find the tenderness and emotion really attractive! :o: :p:

So 2 men can't have romantic love? :rolleyes:
Reply 76
pamelaa
No I like my men manly :wink:

haha same! two guys kissing=not manly, although i would watch it :smile: more for fasination though! :p:
No. :nah:
Reply 78
CherryCherryBoomBoom

SEXY.

& yes I find it hot,
Valentine's Day spoiler:

Spoiler

Reply 79
I don't normally. I don't find it wrong or anything,but it just doesn't do anything for me.

However Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal in Brokeback Mountain = :love:

Latest

Trending

Trending