The Student Room Group

Boyfriend going on a lads holiday!!

My boyfriend is on a lads holiday to Ayia Napa for a week, I'm worried he will cheat or his friends will pressure him into cheating. Only 4 of his friends don't have girlfriends out of 12 but I'm worried he will do something even just kiss another girl. I trust him 50/50. I know what other girls are like abroad and I also know what lads are like when they are with their mates and they are aboard. Can anyone give me advice on how to deal with this situation!!!!
IM WORRIED AND SCARED!😩😢
He's just going to get somthing on the side. When he comes back, he won't even remember the girl he kissed/had sex with. Your still going to be the one he loves, that other girl was just a few peices of meat to him. Don't worry, he'll be fine and come right back to you. Thats what lads do when they take a lads holiday abroad for a week. He's not going to actually love anyone there! Its just going to be testosdrone with alcohol maybe.
Reply 2
why did u even let him go in the first place??!! he probably will get with someone
Original post by HabibSyed
He's just going to get somthing on the side. When he comes back, he won't even remember the girl he kissed/had sex with. Your still going to be the one he loves, that other girl was just a few peices of meat to him. Don't worry, he'll be fine and come right back to you. Thats what lads do when they take a lads holiday abroad for a week. He's not going to actually love anyone there! Its just going to be testosdrone with alcohol maybe.

Dumb answer.

Original post by CB_1998
My boyfriend is on a lads holiday to Ayia Napa for a week, I'm worried he will cheat or his friends will pressure him into cheating. Only 4 of his friends don't have girlfriends out of 12 but I'm worried he will do something even just kiss another girl. I trust him 50/50. I know what other girls are like abroad and I also know what lads are like when they are with their mates and they are aboard. Can anyone give me advice on how to deal with this situation!!!!
IM WORRIED AND SCARED!😩😢

Considering that you only trust him only 50/50, your relationship is already quite f*cked. Talk to him.
Original post by Rhaenys10
Dumb answer.

Considering that you only trust him only 50/50, your relationship is already quite f*cked. Talk to him.

Say what you want. Its a fact that most men don't mind having side action. Its different for women though.
Original post by HabibSyed
Say what you want. Its a fact that most men don't mind having side action. Its different for women though.

Dude, you're crazy. First of all, you're assuming his boyfriend loves her, which is quite naive. Second of all, you're being sexist - towards men. You're probably a troll though.
Original post by Rhaenys10
Dude, you're crazy. First of all, you're assuming his boyfriend loves her, which is quite naive. Second of all, you're being sexist - towards men. You're probably a troll though.

Its not like that. Im not sexist, if a girl hit me, I would hit her back. Well, maybe her Boyfriend doesn't love her. Then he'll just smash the cute girl with the hot accent and come back and not love his girlfriend. No big deal, they can break up after that. She should say: "Its not me, its you."
He is going to touch another girls genitalia with his weiner 95% of the time. Lads and girls holidays and serious relationships is not a well lubricated combo
Reply 8
You being paranoid about it will be worse for your relationship than anything else that could happen.
Don't bother worrying about it, if something happens something happens, and that's a shame, but if he cares about you, he'll either not let it happen in the first place, or tell you and be sorry if it does happen.
You have to accept that and get over it.
You need trust in a relationship, you don't even have that, so it's a bit rich to call it something.
firstly, i'd say that you need to not worry yourself out over what someone else is doing. yes, he's your boyfriend but that doesn't mean you should ever at any point be stressing out and worrying about what his actions will be - that's not what a healthy relationship is about. you need to ask yourself why you are so worried. has he ever done anything in the past which makes you fear how trustworthy he is? are you lacking confidence in yourself? is this relationship insecure? are you assured of his love for you? if he loves you and is a good man worthy of you he will not do anything to hurt you.

communicate your worries with him, and most importantly keep yourself occupied to the point where your fears do not have the opportunity to affect you as badly as they are now :smile:
if you don't have the trust in him to be faithful then why on earth should he actually be faithful? your relationship sounds crappy. if you actually love each other then the chance of him cheating on you is 0. i'm going on a lads holiday, one of my mates is in a long term relationship, we're going there to get drunk, he's not going to cheat on her. your boyfriend probably wants to on holiday with his mates and get drunk... which is not realy an offence last time i checked
I honestly FEEL your worry. Personally, I would hate it. You wouldn’t want to say no to him going because you wouldn’t want to come across as controlling- I completely understand. I’m not sure what to say. If my boyfriend went on a lads holiday to napa I would be so anxious. However, looking it from perspective- if he DOES cheat then ultimately that’s HIS loss and an idiot for letting his girlfriend down. I hope he doesn’t cheat though, thankfully the majority of my boyfriends friends have girlfriends but even I still worry when he goes out that he will kiss another girl. It’s perfectly natural to worry. I’m not going to tell you to trust him because I know it’s hard to trust boys. If he does cheat then he’s a prick and you’ll move on and find someone mature who doesn’t feel the need to go on holiday to a party resort x
Original post by Anonymous
I honestly FEEL your worry. Personally, I would hate it. You wouldn’t want to say no to him going because you wouldn’t want to come across as controlling- I completely understand. I’m not sure what to say. If my boyfriend went on a lads holiday to napa I would be so anxious. However, looking it from perspective- if he DOES cheat then ultimately that’s HIS loss and an idiot for letting his girlfriend down. I hope he doesn’t cheat though, thankfully the majority of my boyfriends friends have girlfriends but even I still worry when he goes out that he will kiss another girl. It’s perfectly natural to worry. I’m not going to tell you to trust him because I know it’s hard to trust boys. If he does cheat then he’s a prick and you’ll move on and find someone mature who doesn’t feel the need to go on holiday to a party resort x

You do know this was July last year, right?
Why would a guy in a serious relationship even be going on a "lads holiday" isn't the whole point of that kind of thing for young single guys to get some action and generally **** around?
did he cheat?
Original post by jordanasumner
what the f is wrong with you men you think it’s okay to just do that to the person you supposedly love? the amount of disrespect and the way most of you can’t keep it in your pants is so embarrassing and vile any man like that is disgusting and should never be with anyone like genuinely you make us women feel like sh*t

Thread is 8 years old.

Do we even know if the OP's boyfriend cheated or in fact went on the holiday?

The guy you're quoting has probably either grown up, or been caught out and castrated lol
Original post by CB_1998
IM WORRIED AND SCARED!😩😢

I would get tested for STIs before he goes/while he’s away. You can order a free kit online at SH:24. It tests for chlamydia etc. I would test yourself again when he gets back, for your own peace of mind.
I’d love to tell you he’ll be an angel while he’s away, but I’m older and by now, wiser than I was.. and, Ayia Napa…
You can’t control what he does, and you may not be able to trust what he says about the holiday, but you can protect yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending