The Student Room Group

is dating about looks

i really like this guy and he isn't the hottest guy but he isn't ugly either but every one asks me why i like him instead of a hot guy how do i explain to them i fell in love with him not his looks?
Reply 1
You've haven't 'fallen in love' with him if you only 'like' him. But ether ignore the naysayers or tell them those last 9 words.
Reply 2
Attractiveness is about looks and personality and in an established relationship it’s closer to 50:50 importance than you would imagine. Also someone with average looks that is enthusiastic is usually a better bet than someone hot who isn’t. If you like him go for it
Original post by short girl
i really like this guy and he isn't the hottest guy but he isn't ugly either but every one asks me why i like him instead of a hot guy how do i explain to them i fell in love with him not his looks?

One question I can be able to tell and your answer to the title of the thread is your for the looks, dating isn’t about looks it’s for the personality of the person and the heart they hold
Weird friends asking you to explain why you like someone.

Looks may be a component of dating but it’s certainly not the be-all and end-all.
Original post by short girl

You just tell them you're not stupid and know the hot guys just use girls for sex.

Better to have a serious relationship for real with a guy who is willing to also rather than go after hot looking guys on a dream of a serious relationship they are rarely interested in.
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Katerina S.
You just tell them you're not stupid and know the hot guys just use girls for sex.

Better to have a serious relationship for real with a guy who is willing to also rather than go after hot looking guys on a dream of a serious relationship they are rarely interested in.

they said that hot guys are a lot more fun to be with i swear they are trying to be annoying about this or are too immature to date a nice guy.
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending